Are you ready for some niners basketball?

Canā€™t wait. Football is fun, but nothing quite like Niner Basketball

Do we know whatever happened with Lester and T-Will getting arrested for trespassing?

[quote=ā€œHonest Niner, post:62, topic:28260ā€]Do we know whatever happened with Lester and T-Will getting arrested for trespassing?[/quote]They got their pictures taken and some unnecessary attention.

[quote=ā€œNiner National, post:63, topic:28260ā€][quote=ā€œHonest Niner, post:62, topic:28260ā€]Do we know whatever happened with Lester and T-Will getting arrested for trespassing?[/quote]They got their pictures taken and some unnecessary attention.[/quote]And I guess they will continue the 49er tradition of being our players suspended for the first game.

Honestly, I doubt Major will suspend them for this.

Might not be his call. When players get caught like this the ADs first concern is PR related in dealing with donors and sponsors. I think we know one of the reason Judy likesMajor is he doesnā€™t/wonā€™t challenge her the way other coaches would, so if she wants them suspended or what ever other disciplinary actions she feels are needed - that is what will be done.

At worst I would hope they are sitting for the first game. A suspension would be an overraction.

Iā€™m ok with no suspension in this instance. I think this is a scenario that could/should be handled in-house.

Its official, bought my season tickets. AND Iā€™M FUCKING EXCITED!

Did any details come out besides the charges? I do think some off season things should be I guess ignored when it comes to basketball. Depends what it is.

Did any details come out besides the charges? I do think some off season things should be I guess ignored when it comes to basketball. Depends what it is.[/quote]Tried to re-enter a club after being asked to leave.

They should have to choose between sitting out a game or having a practice with former Rutgers coach Mike Rice.

clt is just glad that sweet pea was not involved.

Tried to re-enter a club after being asked to leave? After some of the stuff weā€™ve had in recent years, thatā€™s nothing.

However, what jumps out at me is ā€œthey were asked to leaveā€. In all my years of partying in college, bar-hopping through my 20ā€™s and now happy-hours through my 30ā€™s, I have never been asked to leave. Whatever they were doing that got the door shown to them was asking for more trouble than they ended up receivingā€¦so no pass from me.

However, what jumps out at me is ā€œthey were asked to leaveā€. In all my years of partying in college, bar-hopping through my 20ā€™s and now happy-hours through my 30ā€™s, I have never been asked to leave. Whatever they were doing that got the door shown to them was asking for more trouble than they ended up receivingā€¦so no pass from me.[/quote]I have been.

Also, itā€™s not always YOU but who youā€™re with.

Iā€™ve had girls that were falling down drunk that got us kicked out. My brother once passed out in the bar and we had to leave. Iā€™ve had friends that were being too loud/stupid that got us warned that we would be thrown out if we didnā€™t stop.

I had a friend on my 21st that was so drunk when we showed up to a bar that they wouldnā€™t even let us in.

Being asked to leave the club, no big deal. Trying to go back in, thatā€™s the issue. Maybe he left his hat who knows. But to get arrested, Iā€™m assuming he didnā€™t just say hey I left something, can I go get it. Maybe he got kicked out while his girl was in the bathroom and didnā€™t have a phone on him to let her know. Alcohol and stupidity Iā€™m sure plays a role.

Ditto.

Exactly my feelings. I also renewed and hope they can get me excited about basketball again. Itā€™s been way too long.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/10/rod_rucker_earns_spot_on_offic.html

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]2013-14 C-USA MENā€™S BASKETBALL PRESEASON PLAYERS TO WATCH[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Student-Athlete | School | Class | Pos. | Hometown[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]PierriĆ” Henry | Charlotte | Junior | G | Charleston, W.Va.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Akeem Richmond | East Carolina | Senior | G | Sanford, N.C.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Tymell Murphy | FIU | Senior | F | Brooklyn, N.Y.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Dragan Sekelja | Florida Atlantic | Redshirt Senior | C | Zagreb, Croatia[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Raheem Appleby | Louisiana Tech | Junior | G | Jacksonville, Ark.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Elijah Pittman | Marshall | Senior | F | Covington, Ky.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Shawn Jones | Middle Tennessee | Senior | F | Hialeah, Fla.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Jordan Williams | North Texas | Junior | G | Dallas, Texas[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Keenan Palmore | Old Dominion | Sophomore | G | Stone Mountain, Ga.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Max Guercy | Rice | Sophomore | G | Arleta, Calif.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Neil Watson | Southern Miss | Senior | G | Kansas City, Kan.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Tre Drye | Tulane | Junior | F | Baton Rouge, La.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]James Woodard | Tulsa | Sophomore | G | Edmond, Okla.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Rod Rucker | UAB | Senior | F | Elberton, Ga.[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Julian Washburn | UTEP | Junior | F/G | Duncanville, Texas[/size][/font]

[font=georgia][size=1.35em]Jeromie Hill | UTSA | Senior | F | Cairns, Australia[/size][/font]

Is there a (midnight madness), or whatever it is called, practice/scrimmage this year?