"Ask the AD" interview with Judy

She totally filibustered the last question.

[quote=“Oldrowniner, post:15, topic:29824”]The irony was she dislikes social media, yet the interview was posted strictly for social media. This isn’t making it to a TV set anywhere.
Even calls out Derrio Green tweeting her pick at a soccer match? Said its “none of anyone’s business if I attend a game” (though that was odd)

Said mostly “millennials” use social media and she gets importance. She must think people beyond 20s not using FB, LinkedIn, Twitter.[/quote]

AT~ 8:30: she said “it’s really nobody’s business that I was there”. Derrio tweeted that she had left the game.

You can take the AD out of Mayberry, but you can’t take the Mayberry out of the AD

[quote=“49er1, post:22, topic:29824”][quote=“Oldrowniner, post:15, topic:29824”]The irony was she dislikes social media, yet the interview was posted strictly for social media. This isn’t making it to a TV set anywhere.
Even calls out Derrio Green tweeting her pick at a soccer match? Said its “none of anyone’s business if I attend a game” (though that was odd)

Said mostly “millennials” use social media and she gets importance. She must think people beyond 20s not using FB, LinkedIn, Twitter.[/quote]

AT~ 8:30: she said “it’s really nobody’s business that I was there”. Derrio tweeted that she had left the game.[/quote]

Actually it is everyone’s business if she is or isn’t attending athletic events. She’s the damn AD

I would be ROFL if this wasn’t true. We’ve seriously created a monster by pushing football on her, it actually makes her look somewhat competent.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:24, topic:29824”][quote=“49er1, post:22, topic:29824”][quote=“Oldrowniner, post:15, topic:29824”]The irony was she dislikes social media, yet the interview was posted strictly for social media. This isn’t making it to a TV set anywhere.

AT~ 8:30: she said “it’s really nobody’s business that I was there”. Derrio tweeted that she had left the game.[/quote]

Actually it is everyone’s business if she is or isn’t attending athletic events. She’s the damn AD[/quote]

I expect our AD to attend major sporting events, but not the majority of them. I’d much prefer that someone be there to answer the phone from 12 to 1pm than for her to be at most of the games and matches.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:26, topic:29824”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:24, topic:29824”][quote=“49er1, post:22, topic:29824”][quote=“Oldrowniner, post:15, topic:29824”]The irony was she dislikes social media, yet the interview was posted strictly for social media. This isn’t making it to a TV set anywhere.

Actually it is everyone’s business if she is or isn’t attending athletic events. She’s the damn AD[/quote]

I expect our AD to attend major sporting events, but not the majority of them. I’d much prefer that someone be there to answer the phone from 12 to 1pm than for her to be at most of the games and matches.[/quote]

She probably has an administrative assistant for that. We know she doesn’t have a virtual assistant that is for sure.

Olderniner, just be glad she thinks you’re in your 20’s.

When is she retiring? By my math she is of retirement age.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:26, topic:29824”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:24, topic:29824”][quote=“49er1, post:22, topic:29824”][quote=“Oldrowniner, post:15, topic:29824”]The irony was she dislikes social media, yet the interview was posted strictly for social media. This isn’t making it to a TV set anywhere.

I expect our AD to attend major sporting events, but not the majority of them. I’d much prefer that someone be there to answer the phone from 12 to 1pm than for her to be at most of the games and matches.[/quote]

Agree on the lunch deal. My point is shes the AD - her attending games - any of our games is part of her job description and as such as supporters, alums and donors it is of our interest if she is in fact attending events.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:30, topic:29824”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:26, topic:29824”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:24, topic:29824”][quote=“49er1, post:22, topic:29824”][quote=“Oldrowniner, post:15, topic:29824”]The irony was she dislikes social media, yet the interview was posted strictly for social media. This isn’t making it to a TV set anywhere.

Agree on the lunch deal. My point is shes the AD - her attending games - any of our games is part of her job description and as such as supporters, alums and donors it is of our interest if she is in fact attending events.[/quote]

She has averaged 1 game attendance for baseball for the last 10 years or so. I too don’t expect her to be at every game. But one game a year for baseball is pathetic.

[quote=“N1NER, post:31, topic:29824”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:30, topic:29824”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:26, topic:29824”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:24, topic:29824”][quote=“49er1, post:22, topic:29824”][quote=“Oldrowniner, post:15, topic:29824”]The irony was she dislikes social media, yet the interview was posted strictly for social media. This isn’t making it to a TV set anywhere.

Agree on the lunch deal. My point is shes the AD - her attending games - any of our games is part of her job description and as such as supporters, alums and donors it is of our interest if she is in fact attending events.[/quote]

She has averaged 1 game attendance for baseball for the last 10 years or so. I too don’t expect her to be at every game. But one game a year for baseball is pathetic.[/quote]Agree. I don’t like baseball, but if I could sit up in the air conditioned suite, I could make myself go to at least 5 games a year.

only people under the age of 30 on twitter…
https://twitter.com/RossBjorkAD
https://twitter.com/Greg_Byrne
https://twitter.com/John_Currie
https://twitter.com/Dave_Heeke

[quote=“ninerID, post:33, topic:29824”]only people under the age of 30 on twitter…
https://twitter.com/RossBjorkAD
https://twitter.com/Greg_Byrne
https://twitter.com/John_Currie
https://twitter.com/Dave_Heeke[/quote]

You forgot this guy, he is 69.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/CloneofJudyRose

I have no words…

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:30, topic:29824”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:26, topic:29824”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:24, topic:29824”][quote=“49er1, post:22, topic:29824”][quote=“Oldrowniner, post:15, topic:29824”]The irony was she dislikes social media, yet the interview was posted strictly for social media. This isn’t making it to a TV set anywhere.

Agree on the lunch deal. My point is shes the AD - her attending games - any of our games is part of her job description and as such as supporters, alums and donors it is of our interest if she is in fact attending events.[/quote] All you have to do is ask to attend more games. She has a hard time saying “no”. :smiley:

This entire thread is filled with Fantasy.

If only we could fill this thread with Dollars instead.

I don’t see how anyone could watch this video and say, “Hey, I should write this woman a check.”