Assistant coaches for Sanchez

Let’s hope that this opens up opportunities to take some higher ranked local kids.

1 Like

https://goo.gl/images/phpCUx

Hope this helps us land some of the Team Charlotte guys and maybe the guy who is at Carmel now who is a 3 or 4 star.

1 Like
1 Like

Fantastic news! Welcome home Byron

Let’s hope his delivery to recruits has a little more enthusiasm :joy:

So, wonder who the third assistant will be? Anyone have the scoop? :rofl:

2k is holding back that scoop to build up his ego

1 Like

So, why hasn’t our 3rd assistant been announced? What are possible reasons? Are there games still being played over seas and they are waiting for a season to end? Is there no budget for a 3rd assistant with increased salaries? Are we hiring someone off of the Warriors staff?

I assume Sanchez has been turned down a few times and is still looking, or, he is trying to land a homerun hire.

Sanchez is a closer, he doesn’t get turned down.

I wish that were true.

Plus 2K has already said he knows who the third assistant is…and he didn’t say #3…just 3rd !

Pretty sure he was referring to Dinkins. Also, Dinkins is listed as Director of Player Development, which, for some programs, is different that Director of Basketball Operations.

Correct. I had some sources telling me assistant for Dinkins, some saying role was yet to be defined. Ran with it as assistant and ended up being another role. Knew he was 100% on staff, should have just phrased it that way.

With Dinkins role clarified, no idea who now is in play for 3rd assistant. I’d take Colson, McInnis or Lutz for it though.

clt starts the helliwell as AC rumour

is it possible we are looking for an assistant associate hc? so really would be a 1st assistant? or is there not always a associate hc on a new staff?

There is not always an AHC with a new staff.