At Davidson 11/26

BUMP!!!

Iā€™m in.

I just picked up a block of tickets in 110 - which is where we have been sitting each year.

Has the A10 made them too good to offer the BOGO they used to do?

And there is a $.26 ticket fee and a $3.55 Etix fee? WTF!? Fees make up 26% of ticket price. Are they stubhub? $20 to sit on a bleacher, terrible.

The Charlotte ticket office said they have $16 tickets so wonder if they tack on any fees.

SteauA + Mrs. SteauA (possible two more)

What rows is everyone in in Section 110? Iā€™d like to get a cluster together so we can get some chants going.

What is TWC Sports? Is it impossible to watch the game if you donā€™t have Time Warner Cable?

[quote=ā€œSteauA, post:25, topic:30601ā€]SteauA + Mrs. SteauA (possible two more)

What rows is everyone in in Section 110? Iā€™d like to get a cluster together so we can get some chants going.[/quote]

Bump so I can show up on this page as well. Iā€™d like to know the general row area before purchasing. Thanks guys!

I just got the nearest ones possible in 110. Like row M I think

So who is in?
;D NWA +1
:slight_smile: Real49er (maybe)
:wink: NinerNational
8) 49r9r
:stuck_out_tongue: Clayton +3
^-^ charlottewkndbuzz +3

:frowning: N1NER (Angry face cuz he HATES Davidson)
:smiley: Tricky +1
:-X NLP +1 (maybe 2)
:stuck_out_tongue: Cibik02 +1
and Steau

Thatā€™s quite an impressive list of Niner dignitaries right there.

[quote=ā€œ49r9r, post:29, topic:30601ā€]So who is in?
;D NWA +1
:slight_smile: Real49er (maybe)
:wink: NinerNational
8) 49r9r
:stuck_out_tongue: Clayton +3
^-^ charlottewkndbuzz +3

:frowning: N1NER (Angry face cuz he HATES Davidson)
:smiley: Tricky +1
:-X NLP +1 (maybe 2)
:stuck_out_tongue: Cibik02 +1
and Steau

Thatā€™s quite an impressive list of Niner dignitaries right there.[/quote]

ā€¦clears throatā€¦

:smiley: SteauA +1 (maybe 3)

After this USC Upstate performance Iā€™m not feeling very good about this game at all.

Davidson doesnā€™t have any 350 lbs monsters down low.

Ghana get smoked.

Davidson doesnā€™t have any 350 lbs monsters down low.

No they do not, but they were also hitting a decent amount of 3s especially in the second half. Iā€™m just hoping that Gibbs kid is still hurt. Is he?

Davidson emailed out coupon Codes

RED - $5 bleacher tickets
BLACK - 50% off tickets

Glad I waited to buy

Get ready: dā€™son is going to kick our ass but good. Systematically and methodically. >:D >:D >:D

[quote=ā€œSteauA, post:25, topic:30601ā€]SteauA + Mrs. SteauA (possible two more)

What rows is everyone in in Section 110? Iā€™d like to get a cluster together so we can get some chants going.[/quote]

Too late. Bought tix via our AD and Iā€™m 104. Looks like we all will be spread out. Very thoughtful of the dā€™son ticket mongers.

[quote=ā€œ49er1, post:37, topic:30601ā€][quote=ā€œSteauA, post:25, topic:30601ā€]SteauA + Mrs. SteauA (possible two more)

Too late. Bought tix via our AD and Iā€™m 104. Looks like we all will be spread out. Very thoughtful of the dā€™son ticket mongers.[/quote]

That is what happens every year. No worries. I never buy tickets through our AD because I will end up sitting next to some high dollar donor that has an issue with my yelling.

[quote=ā€œNinerWupAss, post:38, topic:30601ā€][quote=ā€œ49er1, post:37, topic:30601ā€][quote=ā€œSteauA, post:25, topic:30601ā€]SteauA + Mrs. SteauA (possible two more)

Too late. Bought tix via our AD and Iā€™m 104. Looks like we all will be spread out. Very thoughtful of the dā€™son ticket mongers.[/quote]

That is what happens every year. No worries. I never buy tickets through our AD because I will end up sitting next to some high dollar donor that has an issue with my yelling.[/quote]

To be fair, I wouldnā€™t be happy with the guy next to me yelling ā€œHEY JUDY, JUDY!? WHERE ARE YOU GONNA GET MONEY FROM WHEN THIS GUY CROAKS!ā€ either.

Is anybody sitting in 108? Iā€™m pretty sure last time the Niners had those two sections.