At Davidson 11/26

108? I KNEW those bastards were spreading us out.

ARe we wearing green or white?

If you don’t have tickets I’d get them. Looks like they are selling out in a hurry. They gave a ton away at the WFNZ thanksgiving thing yesterday. I think they want as few green clad folks as possible in there. (Obviously)

sec 110 row M seat 14. see u there!!

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:42, topic:30601”]ARe we wearing green or white?

If you don’t have tickets I’d get them. Looks like they are selling out in a hurry. They gave a ton away at the WFNZ thanksgiving thing yesterday. I think they want as few green clad folks as possible in there. (Obviously)[/quote]

I say we wear green!!!

Green it is.

Willie the wildcat bunts

Bite me Davidson.

Goose slayers.

No matter how depressing niner athletics are I always love this game.

110 T1. Can’t wait!

That’s one fan base I do not recommend making that statement to.

That’s one fan base I do not recommend making that statement to.[/quote] Because they’d rather suck than bite?

Looking forward to the game. ;D But not the outcome. >:D :-[

Looking forward to the game. ;D But not the outcome. >:D :-[[/quote]

We may have nightmares of back door passes and wide open 3s… Hoping they are ice cold is our only hope. We have let lesser teams score 100 on us.

It’s been years since I have been to a game at Davidson and I remember parking being a bitch - any tips on where to park?

You can park right next to the arena now, just follow the cars

Several of us are meeting at Brickhouse Tavern and walking over as well.

Looking forward to the game. ;D But not the outcome. >:D :-[[/quote]

We may have nightmares of back door passes and wide open 3s… Hoping they are ice cold is our only hope. We have let lesser teams score 100 on us.[/quote]

Much lesser teams and not so long ago, as I regretfully remember back to last Tuesday. >:(