Athletics COVID-19 Cluster

NinerNotice: COVID-19 Cluster in Athletics
UNC Charlotte 49ers Athletics Department announced today a cluster of seven cases of COVID-19 involving student-athletes and staff with the Men’s Basketball Team. The positive cases were discovered through self-reporting of symptoms by individuals in the Niner Health Check, the University’s contact tracing protocols and regular testing required by Conference USA.
The individuals are in isolation with proper medical care, and the University’s contact tracing team is currently notifying any affected members of the UNC Charlotte community to begin quarantine protocols. All practices and in-person meetings for the basketball team have been suspended until all remaining student-athletes and staff are cleared through subsequent testing.
Athletics will continue to test all student-athletes and staff, following established University, conference and NCAA safety protocols.

First of all my concern, thoughts and best wishes go out to the people affected. I can hardly imagine how scary this would be…at any age and level of health. I also wonder exactly what impact this will have on the program in the immediate/intermediate future. Workouts? Weight room? Surely no organized practices. Recruiting? Etc. Etc. Anybody have any info?