Atlantic City loves us, they really love us

They love the A10 as a whole, not specifically Charlotte.

Press of Atlantic City Article: [B][URL=http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/sports/article_0470e2de-20bb-52cd-85d3-215882cbbeab.html]New Tournament Helps Turn Atlantic City into Basketball Getaway[/URL]

[/B][QUOTE]Vasser wanted to make Atlantic City a destination for events and tournaments that would bring in visitors from outside southern New Jersey. The city has locked up the Atlantic 10 men’s basketball tournament for the next three years and, now, will host the Legends Classic basketball tournament over Thanksgiving weekend.
The Gazelle Group announced Wednesday that the two-day tournament will be at Boardwalk Hall on Nov. 27 and 28 and will feature Rutgers, Michigan State, Florida and the University of Massachusetts.
[/QUOTE]

This Legends Classic Tourney looks like something we should try to get into, especially if it stays in Atlantic City after this season, but only as a host.

They love the A10 as a whole, not specifically Charlotte.

Press of Atlantic City Article: [B]New Tournament Helps Turn Atlantic City into Basketball Getaway

[/B]

This Legends Classic Tourney looks like something we should try to get into, especially if it stays in Atlantic City after this season, but only as a host.

The Legends Classic has been at the Prudential Center in Newark the past two years, but had to change venues due to the Devils having a home game on that Friday. I had been the past two years, the attendance sucked both times, but the arena was amazing and the teams were top level teams. I am somewhat disappointed I can’t attend this year due to the venue change, but hopefully we are playing at MSG that same time, so I wouldn’t be in Newark anyway.