Atlantic City pics

On the boardwalk …

We’ll be having some fun… (sorry, had to)

interesting.

I always heard about Atlantic City, but had not seen the Boardwalk. Cool pics.

can you get me some salt water taffy? :smile:

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;304707]interesting.

I always heard about Atlantic City, but had not seen the Boardwalk. Cool pics.

can you get me some salt water taffy? :smile:[/QUOTE]

Saltwater Taffy is nasty. I speak from experience.

Well they blew up the Chicken Man in Philly last night… and they blew up his house too…

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;304711]Saltwater Taffy is nasty. I speak from experience.[/QUOTE]

I 2nd this.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;304711]Saltwater Taffy is nasty. I speak from experience.[/QUOTE]
All or just the stuff from A.C? I like it, especially if it’s from Myrtle Beach.

[QUOTE=run49er;304716]All or just the stuff from A.C? I like it, especially if it’s from Myrtle Beach.[/QUOTE]

Me too on the Myrtle Beach stuff.

Maybe, there are a few other things in the A.C. salt water.

[QUOTE=run49er;304716]All or just the stuff from A.C? I like it, especially if it’s from Myrtle Beach.[/QUOTE]

The stuff from AC.

I try to stay out of AC proper. My brother has a place on the ocean in Brigantine. Great fishing, love the Beach Bar in Brigantine, Brigantine Golf Links, the Borgata or Trump Marina for gambling.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;304714]Well they blew up the Chicken Man in Philly last night… and they blew up his house too…[/QUOTE]

The following was overheard when the tourney officials saw Utter’s name on the credentials list.

[QUOTE]Now, theres trouble bustin in from outta state[/QUOTE]

Always a watchful eye !

Dang…that is a good lookin place to be.

Hey Jim, I got a phone # for you to call. Tell the girl you a friend of “client #10”.:biggrin:

If that’s a jab at Governor Spitzer, I don’t appreciate it! :dry:

If that's a jab at Governor Spitzer, I don't appreciate it! :dry:

do you know the gov.?

I’ve met him two or three times. One time was in the detroit, MI airport and he and my dad started talking about albany and saratoga and football. I chimed in when the conversation turned to sports lol

utter…thats weak

I thought you were gonna have a lampshade on your head

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;304714]Well they blew up the Chicken Man in Philly last night… and they blew up his house too…[/QUOTE]

Down here its just winners and losers and dont
Get caught on the wrong side of that line