Attendance...

6046?? Does the athletic department have no shame?

There might have been 3000 today.

Two less, after you left early, yet again. :huh:

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Dec 19 2004, 09:22 PM [b] Two less, after you left early, yet again. :huh: [/b]
Umm, I left my seat with 1 minute to play because the game was in hand and I couldn't stand to watch Lutz embarrass himself anymore.

Nice to know you got your eye on me though, big boy. Good for you.

:wub:

You leave early every game, and I wasnt even the one who noticed it today. Someone sitting near me did.

“Those is glass houses…” :rolleyes:

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Dec 19 2004, 09:36 PM [b] You leave early every game, and I wasnt even the one who noticed it today. Someone sitting near me did.

“Those is glass houses…” :rolleyes: [/b]

[b]You leave early every game[/b]

Whatever Staypuff.

[b]I wasnt even the one who noticed it today. Someone sitting near me did. [/b]

Was that “someone” watching me “every game”. Maybe you should just mind your own business and not worry about when I get up from my seat.

I would use some recently aquired ammo right now but I would get banned, however I would like JCL to note that, once again, you instigated me. Same as it ever was.

You talk a lot of trash about attendance for someone who leaves every game early.

Glass houses…

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Dec 19 2004, 10:47 PM [b] You talk a lot of trash about attendance for someone who leaves every game early.

Glass houses… [/b]

I talk about attendance because I go to every game and I do not leave early. But thanks for watching me. Nice life.

[font=Times][SIZE=4]ANYWAY…[/font][/SIZE]

For a Christmas break game against a Big South opponent, I expected a much smaller crowd than what we had. Sure it wasn’t 6,046, but I think it was more than 3,000 in the building - I was thinking 3500-4000, maybe.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Dec 20 2004, 06:36 AM [b] [font=Times][SIZE=4][b]ANYWAY....[/b][/font][/SIZE]

For a Christmas break game against a Big South opponent, I expected a much smaller crowd than what we had. Sure it wasn’t 6,046, but I think it was more than 3,000 in the building - I was thinking 3500-4000, maybe. [/b]

I don’t like the fact that there were so few people there, but it was actually a better turnout than I expected. It did get a little quiet though.

Two words for PI: Paternity Test.

"I would use some recently aquired ammo right now but I would get banned, "

Hope it’s more potent than making cracks about people’s weight. But then what can be as clever as that?

PI made me leave early, I was pissed but didn’t want to walk back to Picasso’s.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Dec 20 2004, 06:36 AM [b] [font=Times][SIZE=4][b]ANYWAY....[/b][/font][/SIZE]

For a Christmas break game against a Big South opponent, I expected a much smaller crowd than what we had. Sure it wasn’t 6,046, but I think it was more than 3,000 in the building - I was thinking 3500-4000, maybe. [/b]

TF, it was a bigger crowd than I had expected too. 4,000 sounds/looked about right.

Definently not the best crowd but much better then I had imagined.

Kind of like the 17,000+ that Maryland announced for their game vs Asheville. There were more empty seats than full!

Let’s see what other negative things we can say about our program.

Much like the game, the crowd was pretty much a snoozefest but I agree with the others that there were more people there than I expected. I thought we’d have about maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of what actually showed up.

Should be much better for the ECU game, especially if we run the rest of our OOC schedule.

the crowd may have been twice as big as i was expecting, but it sure was a quiet and unenthusiastic bunch.

[i]Originally posted by BigDNiner[/i]@Dec 20 2004, 10:04 AM [b] Hope it's more potent than making cracks about people's weight. But then what can be as clever as that? [/b]
Ok bigD. Now make sure you go into the "goldusters" thread and reprimand everyone that made fun of the obese Ashville dancer. You were probably just getting ready to do that, right?

I wasn’t reprimanding anyone. I was pointing out how jr. high and lame it is for an “adult” to crack on another “adult” b/c of their weight in some dumb attempt to insult them.

I’m in pretty good shape right now however I feel pretty certain when I’m out of school and working a full time job, married, maybe with a kid or two I’ll be suffering from dunlap’s disease. Nothing wrong with that.

As far as the UNCA dancer, there is something wrong with that. Not because she’s large but b/c she’s large and in that outfit. :wacko: