Austin Dasent - 2014 PG

6’1 PG from Olympic HS in Charlotte. Has been invited to our 2011 Elite camp.

Rivals - no stars

Scout - no profile

ESPN - no profile

Austin Dasent Class of 2014 - Highlight Mix Part 1

Austin Dasent Highlight Mix Part 2

RT @GCRivalsGlenn: Olympic HS soph guard Austin Dasent has early interest from S Carolina, Clemson, Boston College, UNCC, Miami, VT, WCU, and Mercer

Austin will be at Midnight Madness on Thursday.

RT @WillGunter247: 2014 guard Austin Dasent (Olympic HS/NC) has visited Charlotte and SCarolina this fall. Says they are top two.

Great to see!

[quote=“2k, post:5, topic:25624”]RT @WillGunter247: 2014 guard Austin Dasent (Olympic HS/NC) has visited Charlotte and SCarolina this fall. Says they are top two.

Great to see![/quote]

Awesome!!

RT @Justinbyerly: Charlotte Olympic HS’s 2014 Austin Dasent scored 12 points last night in the win. @OlympicHoops

RT @Justinbyerly: Austin Dasent, a 2014 Charlotte (NC) Olympic and Team Charlotte (AAU) has interest from Tulane, UNC-W, Mercer, Villanova and Charlotte.

transferring to Northside Christian in the Fall.

http://obsprepspot.blogspot.com/2012/03/olympic-high-guard-to-transfer-to.html

Austin will be attending our Elite Camp this weekend.

Transferring to Myers Park next year

Great sign…he transfers schools every year and will be playing with my son next year at MP.

Great sign…he transfers schools every year and will be playing with my son next year at MP.[/quote]

Disappointed… I guess he got tired of winning State Championships with Dink.

Great sign…he transfers schools every year and will be playing with my son next year at MP.[/quote]

Disappointed… I guess he got tired of winning State Championships with Dink.[/quote]my assumption is he doesn’t want to be stuck behind Woods and Demery again.

Disappointed… I guess he got tired of winning State Championships with Dink.[/quote]my assumption is he doesn’t want to be stuck behind Woods and Demery again.[/quote]

So I guess he won’t be playing as a 49er. :smiley: