Austin Duke signed by Panthers

Another day, another big play from Duke.

> Undrafted receiver Austin Duke continues to make plays. On Wednesday, he again showcased his quickness when he caught a pass in the middle of the field before spinning past Zack Sanchez for what would have been a long gain.

Starting to feel good about Austinā€™s chances of making the practice squad! Really didnā€™t see him being the one. Now thinking Kalif, Larry and Austin all have chances.

clt says donā€™t forget Riley.

clt says donā€™t forget Riley.[/quote]

2 questions: (1) where is Riley? (2) who gives a ratā€™s ass?

Ingredients

2 to 3 very ripe bananas, peeled.
1/3 cup melted butter.
1 teaspoon baking soda.
Pinch of salt.
3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet)
1 large egg, beaten.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.

Interview with Jeremy Igo:

[quote=ā€œNinerNurse, post:26, topic:30932ā€]Interview with Jeremy Igo:

clt says thanks.

Also, you will appreciate this chat page after visiting CH. the intelligence level can be low there.

[quote=ā€œNinerNurse, post:26, topic:30932ā€]Interview with Jeremy Igo:

Just started listening to podcast. But within first 5 minutes Duke mentions how we are ā€œCharlotteā€ and prefer not to use the UNC Charlotte name because it confuses people with Chapel Hill. Loving Duke more every day! ;D

[quote=ā€œNinerLove, post:28, topic:30932ā€][quote=ā€œNinerNurse, post:26, topic:30932ā€]Interview with Jeremy Igo:

Just started listening to podcast. But within first 5 minutes Duke mentions how we are ā€œCharlotteā€ and prefer not to use the UNC Charlotte name because it confuses people with Chapel Hill. Loving Duke more every day! ;D[/quote]

clt nominates Duke for the next chancellor.

These guys from our first class are such awesome representatives of the program. So proud of Austin and hoping his dream comes true! :cool:

Gotta admit, if Iā€™m at a Panthers game and one of our guysā€™ names is ever called during introductions, Iā€™m gonna cry like a baby. :cry:

Looks like Duke is taking over the stories section of the Panthers Instagram today.

Donā€™t see anything? Link?

Austin Dukeā€™s Path to the Draftā€¦

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Donā€™t see anything? Link?[/quote]
Iā€™m not great with social media, not even sure if I can link you to stories on Instagram. If you have the Instagram app and follow the panthers, their stories will pop up at the top of the app. Theyā€™re all of Duke training down in Tampa today.

Good article. With the new structure of roster cut downs, I think we will see a lot of Duke in the preseason. Canā€™t wait!

http://amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article161460718.html

Charlotte local Austin Duke was signed as an undrafted free agent, and is a long shot to make the 53-man roster in an overcrowded receivers room.

But Duke hardly looked like a rookie during spring workouts and wasted no time making a great impression on coaches and teammates ā€“ including Newton. Duke did just about everything for his team in college as a Charlotte 49er, and has the versatility and attitude the Panthers value.

Three bold predictions

:black_small_square: Duke makes the final roster, edging out fellow undrafted free agent Fred Ross.

Excellent and very detailed article on Duke from the Observer today.

Awesome article. Super proud of Austin. Really hoping he goes bananas in the preseason. I am unbelievably biased, but Iā€™m starting to convince myself he has a shot.

I know this is totally missing the pointā€¦ but does this article really say we donā€™t have a playbook?

Best Niner article from the Observer in decades.

[quote=ā€œImfromClayton, post:38, topic:30932ā€]Awesome article. Super proud of Austin. Really hoping he goes bananas in the preseason. I am unbelievably biased, but Iā€™m starting to convince myself he has a shot.

I know this is totally missing the pointā€¦ but does this article really say we donā€™t have a playbook?[/quote]

I noticed that as well.

He picked up some of the Panthersā€™ playbook at rookie minicamp and has dedicated his offseason to memorizing the rest ā€“ unlike at Charlotte, where he said he made his own playbook because there was no standard printout.