Awesome Picture

Want to make sure my sig works.

does anyone have the picture of diener getting teabagged in halton by clemmons?

Without a doubt, my most despised Bearcat of all time.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Sep 30 2005, 08:10 AM [b] Without a doubt, my most despised Bearcat of all time. [/b]
i'm too you and too stupid to know whom that is. Can someone please enlighten me?
[i]Originally posted by dax+Sep 30 2005, 10:58 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (dax @ Sep 30 2005, 10:58 AM)

so did the houston kid quit the team after eddie tomohawked on him?

What PB said, Brannen after getting dunked on by Demarco.

Seems Bobby has been doing more than just basketball in the land down under! :lol:

[b]BRISBANE Bullets player Bobby Brannen has been hit with the largest fine in National Basketball League history after he appeared with his naked partner in a raunchy magazine photo spread.[/b]
Link: [url=http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,16735383-23769,00.html]Star Bullet a little too forward[/url]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait+Sep 30 2005, 01:47 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Powerbait @ Sep 30 2005, 01:47 PM)
Originally posted by dax@Sep 30 2005, 10:58 AM [b]
[i]Originally posted by run49er[/i]@Sep 30 2005, 01:27 PM [b] Seems Bobby has been doing more than just basketball in the land down under! :lol:
[b]BRISBANE Bullets player Bobby Brannen has been hit with the largest fine in National Basketball League history after he appeared with his naked partner in a raunchy magazine photo spread.[/b]
Link: [url=http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,16735383-23769,00.html]Star Bullet a little too forward[/url]

[/b]

[b]The controversy comes weeks after it was revealed Brannen had failed a test for [b]cannabis[/b] after a game against Perth Wildcats last February.

He was fined and warned by Basketball Australia for that offence.

Brannen has played more than 100 games for the Bullets since arriving in Australia in 2001, building a reputation as one of the fairest and most talented players in the league.
[/b]

one of the “fairest” players in the league??? :blink:

She’s hot, they should give him a bonus.