Awkward Friends (aka My band)

Hey, just started a new band for fun with my friends.

myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/unsurebandnc

If you hate it, that’s cool. If you like it, that’s even better. We’re hoping to record a real demo and start playing out soon. I’ll let you know when we’re coming to Charlotte.

Good start, good luck with the band, let us know when you guys will be up this way.

Thanks man, I will do.

myspace page:

www.myspace.com/unsurebandnc

If you hate it, that’s cool. If you like it, that’s even better. We’re hoping to record a real demo and start playing out soon. I’ll let you know when we’re coming to Charlotte.

I can say I knew you before you were famous.

I’ll take you on tour with us barry.

The last time I saw your band play, you were drunk as **** and couldn’t remember more than a couple lines to any of your songs… hope nothin’s changed! :lmao: :drink:

myspace page:

www.myspace.com/unsurebandnc

Can I get your autograph now before you hit stardom status?

Play that one song

Your band rules, you rule.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;378198]The last time I saw your band play, you were drunk as **** and couldn’t remember more than a couple lines to any of your songs… hope nothin’s changed! :lmao: :drink:[/QUOTE]

But of course.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;378202]Can I get your autograph now before you hit stardom status?[/QUOTE]

Sure, what do you want me to autograph?

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;378227]Play that one song[/QUOTE]

That’s our encore.

[QUOTE=eason49;378229]Your band rules, you rule.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I’ll let you know when we’re in Charlotte and I will buy you a beer before the show.

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;378227]Play that one song[/QUOTE]

Freebird!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;378198]The last time I saw your band play, you were drunk as **** and couldn’t remember more than a couple lines to any of your songs… hope nothin’s changed! :lmao: :drink:[/QUOTE]

LOL. I remember that! It was classic.

Freebird!

Damn! Beat me to it!

[QUOTE=thelew1014;378263]Freebird![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ConcordNiners;378277]Damn! Beat me to it![/QUOTE]

http://www.imeem.com/pattydoom/music/iNteJKu3/jawbreaker_free_bird/

I’m offended I wasn’t offered the chance to play drums in this band.

[QUOTE=CMack124;378303]I’m offended I wasn’t offered the chance to play drums in this band.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I don’t know what I was thinking…

[QUOTE=Powerbait;378304]hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I don’t know what I was thinking…[/QUOTE]

Somebody obviously wasn’t paying attention, that 62% was no fluke.

So, which one wears the cape? Joeyjojo, Big Hoss or Rick Lovely.

Well, no one wears a cape anymore, but maybe for one of our shows in Charlotte I will don it.

Also, www.asceticparade.com