Bad night for Charlotte Pitchers

John Maine got lit up by the Yankees
Jason Stanford got arrested a few days ago and then skipped his court date yesterday so he has a warrant out for his arrest.

[i]Originally posted by s9er[/i]@Sep 21 2005, 11:52 AM [b] John Maine got lit up by the Yankees Jason Stanford got arrested a few days ago and then skipped his court date yesterday so he has a warrant out for his arrest. [/b]
Not too worried about the first one. Lots of pitchers get lit up by the Yanks.

The second one can’t end good.

[b]John Maine got lit up by the Yankees[/b]

was very strong vs. Texas last week. the key will be what he does in next appearance.

Seen 2-3 of his games. Hasn’t dominated, but been very competitive in all of them (before last night).

His bullpen blew two potential wins.

Biggest problem is him waering #61…he’s gots to get a lower number…hmmmm, how 'bout #49?

[i]Originally posted by SilvioDante[/i]@Sep 21 2005, 12:30 PM [b]
[b]John Maine got lit up by the Yankees[/b]

was very strong vs. Texas last week. the key will be what he does in next appearance.

Seen 2-3 of his games. Hasn’t dominated, but been very competitive in all of them (before last night).

His bullpen blew two potential wins.

Biggest problem is him waering #61…he’s gots to get a lower number…hmmmm, how 'bout #49? [/b]

I watched the game last night. Since the O’s are dead I would have like to see how he handled the rest of the 2nd inning rather than getting the hook.

[i]Originally posted by s9er[/i]@Sep 21 2005, 01:38 PM [b] I would have like to see how he handled the rest of the 2nd inning rather than getting the hook. [/b]
Agreed, but every decent pitcher is gonna get shelled sometime.

What is just as important to me is how he comes back in his next start. I think it should be Sunday vs. Boston.

[b]Jason Stanford got arrested a few days ago and then skipped his court date yesterday so he has a warrant out for his arrest. [/b]

Why did he get arrested. Is he still on the run?

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Sep 21 2005, 03:36 PM [b]
[b]Jason Stanford got arrested a few days ago and then skipped his court date yesterday so he has a warrant out for his arrest. [/b]

Why did he get arrested. Is he still on the run? [/b]

I think it was disorderly conduct. I think I saw where it was at a bar. The Indians in Chicago yesterday, I imagine that had everything to do with missing court.