Bahamas Bowl 2019

Interesting.
AA893 on Dec 19 CLT-NAS, AA1610 on Dec 21 NAS-CLT $710.
Add in a connector from/to BUF using the same CLT-NAS-CLT flights, it goes down to $645.

Airline prices are non-sensible.

3 Likes

If you go to the post office and pay for expedited service, you can have it back in less than 2 weeks. Did this for my two boys.

2 Likes

Yeah. Its next to the hair place down the hall from bookstore.

I got mine there, was only one other person in line. I was in and out in under 10 minutes.

1 Like

Sounds like the team is excited! I’m happy for the guys, that was a great video

clt expects the bills fans to bring tables and Zubaz to the tail gate

3 Likes

I’ll expect a full report on the debauchery experienced here by December 20th 6pm.

For those wondering

First, the C-USA Membership Handbook gives a clear explanation on how the conference handles revenue sharing of bowl payouts.

Bowl participants will retain the first $100,000 of revenue for bowl game tickets sold by the participating institutions. Participating institutions will split 50-50 with the Conference any ticket revenue over $100,000 for bowl game tickets sold by the participating institutions. After expenses, any surplus tickets and bowl revenues will be shared as follows: 10% to bowl participants (equal shares) and 90% to all members (equal shares) including bowl participants. Distributions are made on or after, June 15th but no later than June 30th of each year.

The conference retains all bowl payouts and distributes them evenly amongst all schools, with a small bonus for the participating teams, after paying for travel expenses and per diems for each participating school. Historically, this has been very little money, if any, due to the high travel costs associated with some of C-USA’s bowl games.

The league’s bowl participants are also allowed to keep the first $100,000 of ticket revenue and half of all revenue above $100,000, enticing schools to choose bowls close to home that are easier for fans to attend.

Any line out of this game yet?

Charlotte +49

Here’s our bowl game sponsor, if anyone is interested in knowing more:

https://www.makerswanted.org/

The Bahamas bowl should be sponsored by Wilson and Fedex

1 Like

I’m going.

I’m so happy for this team, just disappointed I can’t make it (the dates don’t work for me)…but I’ll DVR it so I can watch the Niners win many times in the offseason. What a remarkable turn-around…wow…thanks to Brad Lambert for being the program builder, but huge thanks to Will Healy and this staff, the players, and our fans for making 2019 such a memorable season. Let’s git 'er done against Buffalo!

Crowdfund to Support the Bowl Effort

I assume this counts toward our annual giving?

Impressive wins for the Bulls are Temple and CMU, both Buffalo home games. No real WTF kind of losses but Ohio and Kent St. aren’t world beaters to lose to.