Bahamas Bowl 2019

I’ve used it , was called " union station" there was one other person there when I went, Super easy

I’m on my way there now actually. Hopefully not much line today either.

There were 3 people ahead of me yesterday. They are pretty quick!

Where is everyone trying to stay on the island?

Several lower blue lot people are staying at The Coral at Atlantis.

My family and I are staying at the Melia Nassau Beach All Inclusive. It was cheaper and the food is included.

I was only one in line. Done in 10-15 minutes. Thanks for the tip.

Was actually looking at cruise options, wondering if anyone else is doing this.
A package put together by the AD would be awesome.

Check departure time if you are cruising. When we went to Nassau our ship left around mid afternoon.

I don’t know much about Buff State, but I worked with folks from Buffalo and western NY and they were great to work and party with.

So “Makers Wanted” is a business recruiting effort for an industrial park in Illinois. Evidence that there are just too many bowls.

1 Like

While I agree ha ha this is the one time I won’t complain about too many bowls.

Buffalo folks are generally nice people. They will be happy to be out of Buffalo this time of year. I spent a few months in Buffalo with work. I even got to go to a Bills game in the snow at the old Ralph Wilson Stadium. Nice town.

If you think we have it bad, consider the University at Buffalo, otherwise known as the State University of New York at Buffalo, not to be confused with the Buffalo State College which is also part of SUNY, but not an academic center like UB is.

It’s wild.

It’d be funny if some people showed up in the Bahamas in baby blue to support dem heelz.

Booked and ready to go with my brother! Flying to Ft. Lauderdale and then flying Bahamas Air over. Cheaper that route.

4 Likes

I’ll be there.

1 Like

Just found out my company Christmas party is on 12/20. :man_facepalming:

Time to quit.

Don’t go.

1 Like