Barstool 49ers food reviews

Those familiar with Barstool know Dave Portnoy the President of Barstool does Pizza reviews about every day, well we are going to do food reviews too, but not just stick to pizza.
I know some of you have been around here quite a bit longer than I have so what are some top places you’d recommend we review?

[quote=“NinerAlum18, post:1, topic:32397”]Those familiar with Barstool know Dave Portnoy the President of Barstool does Pizza reviews about every day, well we are going to do food reviews too, but not just stick to pizza.
I know some of you have been around here quite a bit longer than I have so what are some top places you’d recommend we review?[/quote]

Amalfi’s, but don’t review the pizza, review how awful the owner and the service are

[quote=“JB, post:2, topic:32397”][quote=“NinerAlum18, post:1, topic:32397”]Those familiar with Barstool know Dave Portnoy the President of Barstool does Pizza reviews about every day, well we are going to do food reviews too, but not just stick to pizza.
I know some of you have been around here quite a bit longer than I have so what are some top places you’d recommend we review?[/quote]

Amalfi’s, but don’t review the pizza, review how awful the owner and the service are[/quote]
I actually go there a lot, I like their food but have never gotten their pizza, never met the owner either he just sits in a corner. We always get this girl who is pretty nice and gives us good service at least.

clt recommends the concord mills hooters.

[quote=“NinerAlum18, post:1, topic:32397”]Those familiar with Barstool know Dave Portnoy the President of Barstool does Pizza reviews about every day, well we are going to do food reviews too, but not just stick to pizza.
I know some of you have been around here quite a bit longer than I have so what are some top places you’d recommend we review?[/quote]not much to review in ucity. Worst dining scene I’ve ever seen around a major university.

[quote=“Niner National, post:5, topic:32397”][quote=“NinerAlum18, post:1, topic:32397”]Those familiar with Barstool know Dave Portnoy the President of Barstool does Pizza reviews about every day, well we are going to do food reviews too, but not just stick to pizza.
I know some of you have been around here quite a bit longer than I have so what are some top places you’d recommend we review?[/quote]not much to review in ucity. Worst dining scene I’ve ever seen around a major university.[/quote]
Not limiting ourselves to UCity area, we’re down for all of Charlotte.

Shoney’s

Hit this place up: http://www.zackshamburgers.com/