Baseball schedule 2012

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=23200&SPID=44796&SPSID=363417

I wonder if this is the 1st time we have hosted a team coming off a Super Regional at the Hayes for a 3 game set? Dallas Baptist should be a good series.

Tough road series at GT and at Mizzou. GT will probably be Top 10.

It was nice of the A-10 to schedule us to start Conference play at Rhode Island and then at Xavier. I am sure the weather will be great up there in March.

OPPONENT 2011 RPI

SAINT PETERS 269
@ High Point 163
TOLEDO 212
@ Winthrop 136
WAGNER 245
HOLY CROSS 178
@ Missouri 76
USC UPSTATE 215
DALLAS BAPTIST 41
WINTHROP 136
@ Rhode Island * 70
@ USC Upstate 215
@ Xavier * 142
HIGH POINT 163
DAYTON * 195
WAKE FOREST 66
@ Temple * 267
SAINT JOSEPH’S * 220
DUKE 122
@ NC State 36
@ George Washington * 261
@ Georgia Tech 10
SAINT LOUIS * 175
@ Wake Forest 66
ST. BONAVENTURE * 226

For those that did not notice, a FORMER regular home-and-home opponent is no longer on the schedule.

Any idea what our RPI was last year?

73[/quote]

Ouch

73[/quote]

Ouch[/quote]

Until we get out of the A14 and into a better baseball league, it’s going to be hard to do much better than that.

Thanks for getting that series cancelled, Lew. Thanks a lot, buddy.

What a bunch of fairies, I guess it is kind of tough for them to admit they are the superior and losers after we waxed them at Hayes. ;D

I’m really looking forward to a road trip down to Atlanta for the GT series. It is late in the season, and could be a nice ‘statement series’ when it comes seeding time for NCAAs.

I’ll probably make the trips to Raleigh and Winston for the NC State and Wake games.

Other easy road trips will be to High Point, Winthrop, and USC Upstate.

Thanks for getting that series cancelled, Lew. Thanks a lot, buddy.[/quote]

I’m proud of it.

Thanks for getting that series cancelled, Lew. Thanks a lot, buddy.[/quote]

I’m proud of it.[/quote]

What did you do? Paint inappropriate finger paintings of Mike Fox?

If we would learn our place, that series may not have been cancelled. Fox used the series as a recruiting tool for the Charlotte area. I’m sure recruiting is somewhat hendered when the other team starts beating you.

Then Lew had the audacity to tell to the tarhole batter to sit down after he struck out. You just don’t do that to the holes.

[quote=“49r9r, post:13, topic:25953”]If we would learn our place, that series may not have been cancelled. Fox used the series as a recruiting tool for the Charlotte area. I’m sure recruiting is somewhat hendered when the other team starts beating you.

Then Lew had the cojónes to tell to the tarhole batter to sit down after he struck out. You just don’t do that to the holes.[/quote]

fixed ;D

I see your point, 49r9r. But, I would have done the same thing when the “other team” showed up with football bats. ;D

So any fanatics trips to State, Wake, or GT?

I’m so sorry that Fox got his butt hurt over Lew daring to be heard in Fox’s presence. How dare Lew not bow down!

[quote=“49r9r, post:13, topic:25953”]If we would learn our place, that series may not have been cancelled. Fox used the series as a recruiting tool for the Charlotte area. I’m sure recruiting is somewhat hendered when the other team starts beating you.

Then Lew had the audacity to tell to the tarhole batter to sit down after he struck out. You just don’t do that to the holes.[/quote]

The Holes will replace us by traveling to Winthrop this year. They get the Charlotte market without the heckling.

We should have some people go to the WU-UNCCH game, & heckle as Eagle fans. :))

ftfy

clt has noticed a certain trend with unc-ch. they seem to get upset when opposing fans don’t worship them for just coming to their school.

I am all for helping Winthrop beat the tarholes. I can’t stop imagining the look on mike fox’s pouty face.