Baseball Schedule Question

Whoā€™s going to Clemson this weekend? I can. not. freakin. wait.

For those of you not going, remember that you DO NOT need a subscription to listen to road games this season. The Clemson series this weekend will be covered by Ryan Rose and Chris Taylor on Friday and Saturday, and Ryan Rose and yours truly on Sunday.

Oh, and on topicā€¦ weā€™re pretty awesome, but I wouldnā€™t say weā€™re an elite program yet. Recruiting has already seen a huge upswing as a result of the new facility, and with continued success itā€™s only going to get better.

Coach Hibbs was on News 14 on Monday night, talking about his team, and the guy doing the interview mentioned Hibbs got a contract extension. Anyone see that? Just making sure Iā€™m not hearing things. If itā€™s true, that would be so cool, since heā€™s done a great job the past few seasons. Hope 14 puts the interview on their website.

[QUOTE=PickAxe49er;384587] the guy doing the interview mentioned Hibbs got a contract extension. Anyone see that? [/QUOTE]

In a city with mediocre college sports reporting, this would be a headline story, given what the man has done in recent years.

Given the fact that Coach Hibbs is in Mecklenburg County, he gets

Maybe if Coach Hibbs gets his team to Omaha, someone in this city besides former players, alums and students will notice.

Who's going to Clemson this weekend?
I may go down Saturday or Sunday (probably Saturday, if I go).
In a city with mediocre college sports reporting, this would be a headline story, given what the man has done in recent years.

Given the fact that Coach Hibbs is in Mecklenburg County, he gets

How true. How true.

[QUOTE=PickAxe49er;384587]Coach Hibbs was on News 14 on Monday night, talking about his team, and the guy doing the interview mentioned Hibbs got a contract extension. Anyone see that? Just making sure Iā€™m not hearing things. If itā€™s true, that would be so cool, since heā€™s done a great job the past few seasons. Hope 14 puts the interview on their website.[/QUOTE]

http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/021709aaa.html

Maybe this deserves itā€™s own thread?

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;384725]http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/021709aaa.html

Maybe this deserves itā€™s own thread?[/QUOTE]

Probably does deserve its own thread. However, I will go out on a limb and predict that this story has already gotten more run here on NNN than it will on charlotte.com or in the printed copy of the paper.

Probably does deserve its own thread. However, I will go out on a limb and predict that this story has already gotten more run here on NNN than it will on charlotte.com or in the printed copy of the paper.
Good lord. When did you give Over40 your password?

[QUOTE=49or bust;384742]Good lord. When did you give Over40 your password?[/QUOTE]

:huh: