Baseball Upate - 5/17/10

great job guys!

congratulations. great job.

So when is the “Fire HIbbs” thread going to start?

[quote=“4ever niner, post:23, topic:23281”]So when is the “Fire HIbbs” thread going to start?[/quote]Isn’t winning the A10 in baseball a pretty meager accomplishment even by metro’s standards?

Do we have any at-large bid hopes?

[quote=“Charlotte2002, post:25, topic:23281”]Do we have any at-large bid hopes?[/quote] No.

I wouldnt’ say 0% chance, but pretty close… :frowning:

how long after the a10 tourney before they announce the regional pairings?

Don’t count any chickens yet, we HAVE to win this Tourney.

IF we win the tourney, the pairings will be announced Sunday afternoon. I thought ESPNU had a selection show or something in the past.

IF we win the tourney, the pairings will be announced Sunday afternoon. I thought ESPNU had a selection show or something in the past.[/quote]The pairings were announced Saturday night. I started a thread with the pairings. We play the winner of Saint Louis and Fordham Thursday at noon. Xavier has the 2 seed and plays the winner of URI and LaSalle Thursday after our game…

IF we win the tourney, the pairings will be announced Sunday afternoon. I thought ESPNU had a selection show or something in the past.[/quote]The pairings were announced Saturday night. I started a thread with the pairings. We play the winner of Saint Louis and Fordham Thursday at noon. Xavier has the 2 seed and plays the winner of URI and LaSalle Thursday after our game…[/quote]

He asked about the regional pairings not the A-10 pairings.

IF we win the tourney, the pairings will be announced Sunday afternoon. I thought ESPNU had a selection show or something in the past.[/quote]

No, I’m pretty sure that even if Charlotte doesn’t win the A10 tourney, they’ll still have the NCAA tourney for the other schools and thus, they’ll still announce them on Sunday… ;D

I thought they were actually announced on Monday. They have been in the past.

IF we win the tourney, the pairings will be announced Sunday afternoon. I thought ESPNU had a selection show or something in the past.[/quote]

No, I’m pretty sure that even if Charlotte doesn’t win the A10 tourney, they’ll still have the NCAA tourney for the other schools and thus, they’ll still announce them on Sunday… ;D[/quote]

Yeah, they will. We’ll just be like Tar Heel fans and not pay attention to it.