Baseball vs. Tulane, Sunday, 1:00

Just one last plug for the baseball game today (Sunday) at 1:00 vs. No.2/3 Tulane, and then I’ll disappear.

We have had outstanding crowds the past two days. Yesterday’s game was really legit, great game, exciting. Made up for Friday’s score.

Hopefully if you’re reading this, you’re close enough to come out to the game today and support not only the baseball team, but the whole athletic department.

If we can put on a good game for C-SET, draw well, etc. we may be able to get more games on TV in the future (not only in baseball but other sports as well).

Thanks for your support in advance.

Pretty decent game for those of you who couldn’t attend. We lost 8-3 but played pretty well. Most little league kids i’ve ever seen at one place before in my life. And Tulane has by far the gayest chant I’ve ever heard in my life.

That crap was really annoying.

Hey PB was that you that was “discussing” tennis with some of their fans.

Yeah.

[b] And Tulane has by far the gayest chant I've ever heard in my life.[/b]

What was it? I heard it on TV, but could not make it out.

Roasjhahy awrhjklhaya horray hooray gaasfhad tulame.

Thats the point for the most part it was gibberish with some hooray’s mixed in and Tulane at the end.

Oh yeah and they said TA a lot for some reason. There was a pretty decent looking girl (at least from where i was sitting) in front of them but i don’t think thats why they were saying it.

That chant was very annoying.

“Hullabaloo Hullabaloo
Hulabaloo Ray Ray
Hullabaloo Hullabaloo
This chant is really Gay Gay”

That’s what the stupid chant should have said.

Those Tulane fans drove from as far away as Athens and Richmond to see their team. It’s a shame for them they have losing teams in everything but baseball and tennis.

I believe PB was also in a discussion with a Tulame parent after Chris Lane got hit in the stomach with a fastball after our shortsop hit a homerun.

[i]Originally posted by mightymitchfan[/i]@Apr 10 2005, 10:16 PM [b] I believe PB was also in a discussion with a Tulame parent after Chris Lane got hit in the stomach with a fastball after our shortsop hit a homerun. [/b]
He was.
[i]Originally posted by mightymitchfan[/i]@Apr 10 2005, 09:42 PM [b] Most little league kids i've ever seen at one place before in my life [/b]
no shit. There sure was a load of 'em.

If Coach Hibbs is looking at kids this young, I’m a little concerned about the future of 49ers baseball.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER+Apr 10 2005, 10:18 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Over40NINER @ Apr 10 2005, 10:18 PM)