Baseball Week 14- UNC Wilmington at the Hayes (C-USA TV)

Seems sudden.

Well… that is something to talk to the coaching staff about.

Boom! Got tickets for all three days.

2 Likes

Don’t forget. Pre-sale for the Regional tickets for GS Club members, Season Ticket holders, and 49er Club Members starts today at 10:00. Great chance for our fans to step up and sell this stadium out before the teams are even announced.

2 Likes

Still seats available all weekend. Let’s do this.

https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/Team.asp?SponsorID=14675#.YKPSpahKiM9

2 Likes

Wait, did I miss something? Have we been confirmed as a regional host site or are we pre-selling tickets for games that may or may not happen in Gastonia?

If we don’t end up hosting you get your money back.

1 Like

…less transaction fee.

It would probably help our status out if we had a sold out venue to offer. Hopefully our fans will step up.

1 Like

Surely you aren’t suggesting that fan support and the money that goes with it are a factor.

2 Likes

I’d be there, but we are going to be at Baldhead. Hate I’ll be missing it!

1 Like

Reserved a couple for the home plate section, man hope I get to use them. We’re so close to a chance for a magical moment.

2 Likes

Just a reminder that the mask mandate for baseball is no longer in effect. Get your vaccinated self out there and breathe.

2 Likes

Projected #2 seed in Gainesville Regional by D1 Baseball this week.

If we don’t get our own regional, I sure as heck don’t want us going to Gainesville. That’s just too far away. I want something I can drive to. That’s almost as bad as sending us to Tempe, Arizona several years ago.

What? You don’t want to play against Miami and then UF in the state of Florida? :laughing:

No, don’t want to go to FLA. We are ranked high enough we should be kept local. Other than that I don’t care who we play. In the tournament you’re going to see the best. Finish well and drive to Gastonia!

Let’s wait to be pissed off until the actual brackets come out.

1 Like

UNCW in Chapel Hill tonight. Game is on Acc Network now if you want to check it out.

1 Like

clt says go hawks!