Baseball Week 4- Tennessee, at ECU

This is the team we have seen all year, except for last weekend. Up 9-0 in the 8th, with 4 homeruns against #14 Tennessee.
EDIT:And that’s a final 9-0 Charlotte. UT announcer just mentioned they came in with a 31-5 record in mid week games over the last 3 years.

3 Likes

Holy shit. What a great W.

Blanked’em and Spanked’em!

This is the type of win that’ll get you to a regional.

Congrats to the team!

I would love to see this on repeat if possible.

5 Likes

Badass

1 Like

We need this to continue this weekend on the road, at #15 EZU.

3 Likes

Would be great to win that series. This game will help keep them inspired for sure. Maybe some of the boo birds will shut up now

Complete and utter domination. We’ve beaten better teams over the last few years and had Ws in bigger moments but you’d be hard pressed to find a more impressive W in the past five years. Across multiple pitchers, batters, fielders, we were superior in every way against a very good team.

Now let’s go sink some Pirates.

6 Likes

clt says we own the sec

1 Like
6 Likes

Great win! Very proud of these guys

1 Like

Great in all phases of the game last night!!
Marozas scattered 5 hits, 0 Runs, only 1 BB
Bullpen allowed 0 hits , 0 Runs, only 2 BB
Pretty clean defensively. made some really great plays.
Then the offense put up 4 HRs and 9 Runs.

Total domination!!! I hope we can take this momentum into the weekend!!

1 Like

Four HR’s? Butcher 2, McCabe and Groover. Complete game for sure. It would be nice to take the series against ECU and pay them back for their sweep of us last year at home.

2 Likes

Scores of interest 3/9/21:

Tennessee 0
Charlotte 9

Ohio 9
:baseball: Morehead St 12

:baseball: UNCG 23
NC A&T 0

:baseball: 14 ECU 11
Duke 5

:baseball: Charleston 3
Campbell 3

:baseball: WKU 5
Kentucky 6

:baseball: 20 FAU 2
8 Miami 11

Liberty 8
:baseball: UNC-CH 7

:baseball: Marshall 1
EKU 2

Houston Baptist 1
:baseball: Rice 3

Other C-USA

Auburn 6
UAB 5

LT 10
ULM 3

RPI Update: CLT 51, C-USA 11

Yep 4 HR’s from 3 different guys!! I corrected it. I think we lead the Country in HRs now!!

We certainly owe the Pirates. They’ve had our number recently. This will also likely be the toughest series we play all year. Top 15 team on the road, in-state rival.

The good news is, the only time we have beaten them in a series was on the road in Greenville. We took 2 of 3 in 2005. Our last visit to Greenville, we took the Friday game with Colton Laws and almost took the series with an extra inning loss in Game 3. Looking forward to see how this team stacks up.

1 Like

This is great!! We are hosting the 1st game at the new Kannapolis Ballpark vs App!!

4 Likes

Baseball is knocking it out of the park, great move.

Very cool!

The ECU folks don’t mess around when it comes to baseball. Good interview with Coach Woodard.

Wish we were running all of our revenue programs this well.

1 Like