Basketball Madness - Live on Niner Network All Access

[QUOTE=919R;362230]I just signed up for the annual service, but are we SURE that we will be able to WATCH all of the A10 road games? I only ask because when you look at the “event” schedule it only gives the “listen to” option for all those road games. I assume it only shows like that since we would have to go to the other teams webpage and watch from there. Am I right or not?[/QUOTE]

All A-10 teams are with CBS All-Access and my understanding is you get all A-10 games. I’m not exactly sure where you go to see them. It may be the main page for CBS Sports All-Access. You may want to email our SID.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;362333]All A-10 teams are with CBS All-Access and my understanding is you get all A-10 games. I’m not exactly sure where you go to see them. It may be the main page for CBS Sports All-Access. You may want to email our SID.[/QUOTE]

I’m just going to bump this one since it has all the information. Duquesne game is listed. All road league games have a watch next to them. My understanding is you have to buy the $79.95 package to get the road games streaming video:

YEARLY: An annual package that has a savings of $50, is available for $79.95. The annual package includes not only all of the above content and games, but also streaming video of select CBS College Sports broadcasts of 49ers athletics. Those games will only be available to monthly subscribers on a pay-per-view basis. To get the CBS College Sports streams of selected 49ers games for no additional cost, you must be an annual subscriber.