Bass Fishing team wins Southern Regional Championship

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/04/16/3985851/unc-charlotte-wins-carhartt-bassmaster.html

Will compete for the national title.

Congrats!

Woot! Way to go boys!

So does this mean we are a FISHING SCHOOL?

We need an on campus Bass fishing stadium.

We have a new lake - just throw up some seating!

How do we lure in this elite fishing talent?

By casting a wide net around Lake Norman for potential recruits?

[quote=“2k, post:7, topic:27731”]How do we lure in this elite fishing talent?[/quote]If our fishing groupies are hotter than their fishing groupies we will get the blue-chip recruits.

We need to put these guys in our next TV commercial!

My first cousin was a bassmaster champion one year. He rolled in the money for quite some time.

Wonder if the losing teams left feeling crappie?

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:12, topic:27731”]Wonder if the losing teams left feeling crappie?[/quote] ;D

Will you be keeping us updated about possible fishing recruits?

Will you be keeping us updated about possible fishing recruits?[/quote]
I am kind of concern about the program in 2014, 49r9r. Is there any 4-star PF (Power Fishing) plans for a visit? If there is such recruit. Could the student section make up signs to make him feel welcome? We will seriously need another “PF” this coming season to make it back to the “Big Dance”. ;D
http://insidecollegefishing.com/rankings/

The Best of College Fishing

[font=times new roman]The top five fishing clubs for 2010 were [/font][u][font=times new roman]North Carolina State University[/font][/u][font=times new roman], [/font][u][font=times new roman]Auburn University[/font][/u][font=times new roman], the [/font][u][font=times new roman]University of North Carolina – Charlotte[/font][/u][font=times new roman], [/font][u][font=times new roman]Virginia Tech[/font][/u][font=times new roman] and the [/font][u][font=times new roman]University of Wisconsin – Madison[/font][/u][font=times new roman].[/font]

Will you be keeping us updated about possible fishing recruits?[/quote]
I am kind of concern about the program in 2014, 49r9r. Is there any 4-star PF (Power Fishing) plans for a visit? If there is such recruit. Could the student section make up signs to make him feel welcome? We will seriously need another “PF” this coming season to make it back to the “Big Dance”. ;D
http://insidecollegefishing.com/rankings/

The Best of College Fishing

[font=times new roman]The top five fishing clubs for 2010 were [/font][u][font=times new roman]North Carolina State University[/font][/u][font=times new roman], [/font][u][font=times new roman]Auburn University[/font][/u][font=times new roman], the [/font][u][font=times new roman]University of North Carolina – Charlotte[/font][/u][font=times new roman], [/font][u][font=times new roman]Virginia Tech[/font][/u][font=times new roman] and the [/font][u][font=times new roman]University of Wisconsin – Madison[/font][/u][font=times new roman].[/font]
[/quote]

Ironically, all these schools have large engineering departments. I’m surprised Clemson is not one of them.

Cook me some dinner!

Was it last year that we won?

I love fishing, this is awesome.