Bball Season Tix Renewal

[QUOTE=scollie41;417966]Back on topicā€¦has section 111 always been Priority 2? I noticed it on the map linked earlier and I cannot remember if that is a change or something that has been there.

If this is the case, would it be possible to have a P2 ticket, which costs less than P1 and sit in the lower bowl?[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s new. Should definitely get more people in the seats in lower level. Also appears the Alumni base will be targeted for tickets with the 4 new sections added for Alumni. $170 and first time buyers get the $49 deal. Thatā€™s about $3 per ticket.

[URL=http://www.charlotte49ers.com/tickets/ncch-tickets.html]Charlotte49ers.com: Season ticket info and seating chart[/URL]

Woot Chev, Kev, We gotta get seats close by again

226 is the place to be! Gill, KevinHarbin, Over, f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-sā€¦ I think I remember 919r is there too. Where is that thread?..

[URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20560][B][U][COLOR=DarkGreen]Link to last yearā€™s thread[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL]

226 is the place to be! Gill, KevinHarbin, Over, f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s... I think I remember [B][U]919r is there too[/U][/B]. Where is that thread?....

[COLOR=darkgreen]Link to last yearā€™s thread[/COLOR]

yep and sonā€¦

It looks like anyone sitting down low in 226 is better off staying there than moving to 225.

Regarding the lower level seatingā€¦ Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be once again having the discussion of staying on the front row upstairs with an unobstructed view vs sitting downstairs behind the basket with probably an obstructed view.

i wonder how much i would have to shell out for those killer floor seats in front of the gold dusters

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;418452]It looks like anyone sitting down low in 226 is better off staying there than moving to 225.

Regarding the lower level seatingā€¦ Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be once again having the discussion of staying on the front row upstairs with an unobstructed view vs sitting downstairs behind the basket with probably an obstructed view.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I want to move lower into 226. I think its projecting me to be in the same spot?