Bball Season Tix Renewal

Got my form in the mail tonight. It is small print so I wanted to make sure everyone sees that it is due [B][SIZE=5]September 19, 2009[/SIZE][/B].

Also, I wanted to discuss something new in the renewal form. Alumni sections have been expanded! In the past sections 216 and 226 have been the upper level alumni sections. This is now going to include the section on either side of each (215, 217, 225 and 227). Anyone “in the know” know what caused this? My hope is increased alumni sales. I will in the mean time enjoy the benefit by staying in 226 and have a buffer between me and the opposing fans for once!

yeah, got mine over the weekend and noticed that the alumni sections were expended.

don’t why the expansion, or should I repeat expension. They never asked me for proof. I said I wanted to sit there and that’s what I was billed for.

What was that due date again?

There is one different thing I noticed from last year is there isn’t a donation spot on the form. Does anyone know how we go about that this year? I called last year after I already purchased my tixs (didn’t the year before b/c I was ignorant and ended up being moved back 5 rows!) and had it added.

I will admit it is nice they expanded but what they should do is expand it into the lower bowl! I am sick of seeing lower level seats being empty all the time in the same spots!

There is one different thing I noticed from last year is there isn't a donation spot on the form. Does anyone know how we go about that this year? I called last year after I already purchased my tixs (didn't the year before b/c I was ignorant and ended up being moved back 5 rows!) and had it added.

I will admit it is nice they expanded but what they should do is expand it into the lower bowl! I am sick of seeing lower level seats being empty all the time in the same spots!

If you donate enough, you’ll get put down there.

If you donate enough, you'll get put down there.
Or marry a Lutz daughter.
I am sick of seeing lower level seats being empty all the time in the same spots!

Those seats are sold mostly to corporate sponsors that care enough to support the program, but not quite enough to come and watch us lose. Filling them up will come with winning some frickin’ games. I hope that this is the year. In the mean time we need their money.

A donation now would not help you now anyway (unless you want to give $10000). Seating is based on $$$ received by June 30.

Had a wonderful lunch with Devos and Hummer yesterday at Childress Vineyards. Things should crank up shortly.

A donation now would not help you now anyway (unless you want to give $10000). Seating is based on $$$ received by June 30.

So the donation I made last November was for this season? I thought that was for last seasons hospitality passes and so forth (49er club). So will I not need to make another donation to get my hospitality and points for this upcoming season (even though the hospitality isn’t really that great on a low level donation)?

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;417898]So the donation I made last November was for this season? I thought that was for last seasons hospitality passes and so forth (49er club). So will I not need to make another donation to get my hospitality and points for this upcoming season (even though the hospitality isn’t really that great on a low level donation)?[/QUOTE]

Shannon that is correct…if you made a contribution last November that contribution will go towards the current (2009-10) priority. The next period ends June 30, 2010 and goes toward priority seating, hospitality, etc for the 2010-11 season.

[QUOTE=HP49er;417858]A donation now would not help you now anyway (unless you want to give $10000). Seating is based on $$$ received by June 30.

Had a wonderful lunch with Devos and Hummer yesterday at Childress Vineyards. Things should crank up shortly.[/QUOTE]

I know some wine enthusiasts would poo poo me, but I really like Childress Vineyards…good wine, and they do a real nice lunch!

I know some wine enthusiasts would poo poo me, but I really like Childress Vineyards...good wine, and they do a real nice lunch!

It’s even better if you’re there for a tasting and Richard shows up. Extra wine for everybody!

Correct feltis, Richard Childress is a wonderful host, was very gracious to speak with several of us individually the first time we had an event there.

They have music on the grounds every Saturday and Sunday through the fall. Everyone should go up there and visit if you’ve not done so before.

Link: [URL=http://www.childressvineyards.com/home.asp][B][U]Childress Vineyards[/U][/B][/URL]

Now back on topic, send those season ticket apps back to JG!

Back on topic…has section 111 always been Priority 2? I noticed it on the map linked earlier and I cannot remember if that is a change or something that has been there.

If this is the case, would it be possible to have a P2 ticket, which costs less than P1 and sit in the lower bowl?

[QUOTE=HP49er;417952]Now back on topic, send those season ticket apps back to JG![/QUOTE]

Jeff Gordon works in the Niners ticket office? Knew things were down in NASCAR, but didn’t think he’d fallen that far.

Had a wonderful lunch with Devos and Hummer yesterday at Childress Vineyards. Things should crank up shortly.

What are they doing wasting time having lunch with you? You’re already a big donor, they need to be working on little guys up in the upper bowl… :tongue: :happy:

[QUOTE=EE9er;417968]You’re already a big donor, they need to be working on little guys up in the upper bowl… :tongue: :happy:[/QUOTE]
Nah, they’re afraid I might switch loyalty to Scott Cherry at High Point now (a UNC-CH grad). Trust me, I mentioned several times that there needed to be incentive for folks to move up in the ranks.

What upper level section do people here sit in? I remember there was a NN.N-heavy section last year and I was on the opposite end. I noticed a section request on the form, I’d like to be in the cool kids section this year…

What upper level section do people here sit in? I remember there was a NN.N-heavy section last year and I was on the opposite end. I noticed a section request on the form, I'd like to be in the cool kids section this year...
You need to move to 226.

[QUOTE=HP49er;418004]Nah, they’re afraid I might switch loyalty to Scott Cherry at High Point now (a UNC-CH grad). Trust me, I mentioned several times that there needed to be incentive for folks to move up in the ranks.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about Scott or may be they’re more afraid of BDD of UNC-A?:smile:

Are you sure about Scott or may be they're more afraid of BDD of UNC-A?:smile:
:lmao: