BBQ All 49er (11)The 49ers Insider v. (2)Chisox17

Vote!

This is an interesting matchup.

Wow! I’m in the Sweet 16!

Oh crap! I’m up against Chisox!

Did everybody see the Charlie Coley dunk reel?

[URL=http://video.uncc.edu/shows/49ers/49ers.php][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen][B]http://video.uncc.edu/shows/49ers/49ers.php[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

Click and enjoy!

Tough matchup… How many shirts have you sent out Insider??

A vote for Chisox is a vote against Braylon Edwards!

T49I is a tough matchup. He has tons of game film of my guys, his team will be well prepared.

Tough matchup.. How many shirts have you sent out Insider??

I’ve sent out plenty, threw out plenty, handed out plenty.

Guess what, I’ve got more…who needs an Insider shirt?

As a vanquished opponent of the Insider, I throw all my considerable weight behind him.
All fans of fictional Belgian comic book characters need to vote for the Insider.

Tintin

P.S. The shirt fits great

The next 9 people who send an email to [COLOR=darkgreen]49ersinsider@uncc.edu[/COLOR] with their shirt size and address will get a 49ers Insider t-shirt.

I am out of mediums right now. I do have S,L,XL and XXL.

You don’t even have to vote for me, but if you do, thanks.

:49ers:

The next 9 people who send an email to [EMAIL=49ersinsider@uncc.edu][COLOR=darkgreen]49ersinsider@uncc.edu[/COLOR][/EMAIL] with their shirt size and address will get a 49ers Insider t-shirt.

I am out of mediums right now. I do have S,L,XL and XXL.

You don’t even have to vote for me, but if you do, thanks.

:49ers:

Sent! And you got my vote!

Curtis Withers spin move dunk on Alabama in 2004?

Enjoy… [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebdndorQSrE&feature=channel_page][COLOR=darkgreen]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebdndorQSrE&feature=channel_page[/COLOR][/URL]

courtesy of The 49ers Insider!

bumpitty

Sorry guys, I have no way of buying votes.

Sorry guys, I have no way of buying votes.

I’m only doing the same thing I’ve been doing since I joined the board.

Posting the link to the show I produce, giving away t-shirts to market said show, and just being a good guy to all those I meet.

I also yuk it up in the shoutbox and post in other threads while I’m at it.

I'm only doing the same thing I've been doing since I joined the board.

Posting the link to the show I produce, giving away t-shirts to market said show, and just being a good guy to all those I meet.

You forgot to add, giving away T-shirts in return for votes. It’s all good, if that’s what people are voting on, go for it.

Better save a bunch of shirts for that matchup with Run.

You forgot to add, giving away T-shirts in return for votes. It's all good, if that's what people are voting on, go for it.

Better save a bunch of shirts for that matchup with Run.

Ha, Ha, Ha…my plan is coming to fruition.

Seriously, I thought this was all in good fun.

Only 6 people emailed me for a shirt. Half of those I already told months ago, I’d give em a shirt.

I’m the same old Insider I’ve been all along.

Hey this bit of controversy may be the best exposure the show has gotten in awhile.

I’ll tell you one thing though, I’d rather keep your support of the show Chisox, then win this tournament.

Besides, in my opinion HP wins every year. Why even have a tournament?

All in fun, right?

Sorry if I’ve upset you man.

I don’t want to lose any support.

haha it’s all good man. This tourney is a lot of fun to follow win or lose. Hey if I lose, at least I won’t have to suffer a 30+ vote beatdown vs Run! :lol: You’re the man T49I

haha it's all good man. This tourney is a lot of fun to follow win or lose. Hey if I lose, at least I won't have to suffer a 30+ vote beatdown vs Run! :lol: You're the man T49I

Dude,
I didn’t even think I would be in this tournament, much less sweet 16. I just figure I’ll have fun while it lasts. You know you’re on my NN.N all-star team brudda.

You are both “WINNERS” in the Real World of Life, which is what really counts.

T49I’s guys are starting to really pull away. He could be blowing my guys out of the building right now if he wanted, but he’s winning with class.

I knew it was going to be a rough game for me, I had to start Jonathan Neely in place of Antwon Coleman because Twon ate a dozen stale honey buns, and my starting sg, Sean Phaler, got blown away in a gust of wind.

Speaking of Phaler, I have seen him in the Student Activity Center almost everyday for the past few weeks. Anybody know anything about this?