BBQ Region Regional (1)run49er v. (8)ninerball49 !

Vote in this one!!!

upppppppppppppppppppsetttttttttttttttttttttttt

he’s had his run (pun intended)! time for the young guys to shine…i’m the rays…i’ve been getting early first rounders for years now…it’s about time they started becoming superstars…

ninerball ftw. 9216 parties are epic as hell. i hope to make a return to one.

panthers tickets. FTW.

There is an exclamation mark in the title, this must be BIG!

go get 'em roomie!

roomie! ftw!

There is no way that ninerball49 brings more to this message board than run.

sounds like personal preference…but dont vote for me…i’m mentally challenged!

vote for run…for powerbait’s sake. he cares and i’m tired of hearing about it

This brings up a question that’s been brought up many times, but never answered. Is the tourney about quality of posts? Passion for Niners athletics? What we’ve done to help the University? What?

No one can touch Run when it comes to how much info he provides. On the other hand, ninerball’s passion and enthusiasm for all Niners sports can be matched by few.

So what are we voting on? My interpretation of the tourney is that we are voting on quality of posts and info provided. I went with Run because of the ridiculous amount of info he provides. If it was about who gets the most hype for Niners sports and spends more energy supporting the programs, I would have gone with ninerball. Ninerball is still my mf’n boy tho.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;396792]
So what are we voting on? My interpretation of the tourney is that we are voting on quality of posts and info provided. I went with Run because of the ridiculous amount of info he provides. If it was about who gets the most hype for Niners sports and spends more energy supporting the programs, I would have gone with ninerball. Ninerball is still my mf’n boy tho.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I mean, I should have never beaten Pcon cause he definitely brings more to this board than I ever will.

This brings up a question that's been brought up many times, but never answered. Is the tourney about quality of posts? Passion for Niners athletics? What we've done to help the University? What?

No one can touch Run when it comes to how much info he provides. On the other hand, ninerball’s passion and enthusiasm for all Niners sports can be matched by few.

So what are we voting on? My interpretation of the tourney is that we are voting on quality of posts and info provided. I went with Run because of the ridiculous amount of info he provides. If it was about who gets the most hype for Niners sports and spends more energy supporting the programs, I would have gone with ninerball. Ninerball is still my mf’n boy tho.

Just wait till you get 10 years removed from graduating. It’s hard to compete with the # of connections that students can make, versus us old farts entrenched in the working world. :smile:

I know, I know, there are the Runs, Over and Leftys of NNN, but those are 5,000 posts legends.

[QUOTE=Normmm;396808]Just wait till you get 10 years removed from graduating. It’s hard to compete with the # of connections that students can make, versus us old farts entrenched in the working world. :smile:

I know, I know, there are the Runs, Over and Leftys of NNN, but those are 5,000 posts legends.[/QUOTE]

I’m sure you’ve made plenty of connections here, just not always the ones you want.

I'm sure you've made plenty of connections here, just not always the ones you want.

Ha! Touche!

Just saying the fan base is growing every year, as are the # of students. I didn’t have something like NNN when I was in school to network with other students. And, sadly, it’s been my experience that some fans interest level lowers after they were students. So some of the connections I did make as a student are way less involved now.

[QUOTE=Normmm;396815]Ha! Touche!

Just saying the fan base is growing every year, as are the # of students. I didn’t have something like NNN when I was in school to network with other students. And, sadly, it’s been my experience that some fans interest level lowers after they were students. So some of the connections I did make as a student are way less involved now.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. It doesn’t help that we’re on a steady decline right now.

This brings up a question that's been brought up many times, but never answered. Is the tourney about quality of posts? Passion for Niners athletics? What we've done to help the University? What?
That's a good question. My guess is that it's a combination of factors, and each person weighs those factors differently.
So what are we voting on? My interpretation of the tourney is that we are voting on quality of posts and info provided.
I go with quality of the posting/shouting with 'quality' being very subjective to what I like.
That's a good question. My guess is that it's a combination of factors, and each person weighs those factors differently.

Yep. Except, in reality, it’s mostly a combination of whether you’ve met the person and whether you like their posts and little else.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;396792]This brings up a question that’s been brought up many times, but never answered. Is the tourney about quality of posts? Passion for Niners athletics? What we’ve done to help the University? What?

So what are we voting on? My interpretation of the tourney is that we are voting on quality of posts and info provided. I went with Run because of the ridiculous amount of info he provides. If it was about who gets the most hype for Niners sports and spends more energy supporting the programs, I would have gone with ninerball. Ninerball is still my mf’n boy tho.[/QUOTE]

I vote based on their contributions to Niner Nation as a whole, going beyond this message board.

I vote based on their contributions to Niner Nation as a whole, going beyond this message board.

That’s a good idea, but you and I both know that it’s usually indeterminable.