BBQ Region Regional (7)TheNinerAlchemist v. (2)Chisox17

Vote!

Tough decision here, right at a coinflip.

This is nearly an impossible decision…

Impossible decision. I may have to make up for a vote in the first round, though.

I’m disapointed to have to make this choice. It might come down to who can post the best Mandy Moore pictures.

sheesh. i dont even know. although, scotty is pretty much the storied niner fan that grew up bleeding green…

then again, not many people know how bad we own dayton’s women’s soccer team.

this is as tough as they come

Gezz what a match up Im not sure I can vote either way… Who ever is losing tomorrow gets my vote…

If I remember correctly, I got knocked out by Scotty in the LAST NNPOY, so he owes me this time. :slight_smile:

In all seriousness though, Scotty is a great guy and a diehard Niner. Couldn’t lose to a more worthy opponent. Not that I’m going to lose. Unless I do. Which I might.

If I remember correctly, I got knocked out by Scotty in the LAST NNPOY, so he owes me this time. :)

In all seriousness though, Scotty is a great guy and a diehard Niner. Couldn’t lose to a more worthy opponent. Not that I’m going to lose. Unless I do. Which I might.

I feel like I remember you saying “I wouldn’t even vote against him if I were playing him.” haha Maybe that was someone else.

I’m with most of the other posters. I don’t think I can choose.

I'm disapointed to have to make this choice. It might come down to who can post the best Mandy Moore pictures.

In this category, I am unbeatable.

Scotty, I’ll make you a deal: if you can get me back my “HOLEY MOLEY CHARLIE COLEY” sign that has been in your possession since the Wake Forest game, you have my vote.

Scotty, I'll make you a deal: if you can get me back my "HOLEY MOLEY CHARLIE COLEY" sign that has been in your possession since the Wake Forest game, you have my vote.

Yeah, you can’t really beat that. That sign was on Sportscenter, wasn’t it?

Yeah, you can't really beat that. That sign was on Sportscenter, wasn't it?
Yup. They talked about it for a couple minutes too. Had it's own little graphic over Steve Levy's shoulder.
Yup. They talked about it for a couple minutes too. Had it's own little graphic over Steve Levy's shoulder.

I’d try to tempt you with the “This is our house” sign, but, you know, I erased it.

Anyone brave enough to name themselves after the White Sox gets my vote.

[URL=http://javascript:;][IMG]http://www.mooreofmandy.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/normal_mc3.JPG[/IMG][/URL]

In this category, I am unbeatable.

I give you a C+

I’m gonna have to say, I know you have a folder on your computer hidden in other folders with the Grade “A”, uncensored, unrated showing Mandy Moore her finest form.

Agggh I log on to find out my guys are down by 9!? My team must still be worn out from dropping 65 on CharlotteSoccerCoach :unhappy:
I feel like the young vote is going TNA’s way. As soon as all the older alumni get off work and start voting for me, I make my move!

[B]Chisox’s Tournament Resume:[/B]

• I bleed green (the doctors haven’t figured this one out yet)
  • I’m one of the few Niners fans under 25 years old that can remember seeing Colson, Demarco, Kuehl, Jarvis, Jobey, etc play.
  • Both my parents, my brother, and my aunt went to UNC-Chapel Hill, but I always chose the Niners over the Tar Heels
  • I’ve been posting on Niners boards for years. Before NNN, and before CUSA-talk, I was talking up the Niners
  • I hit 5 out of 8 threes in a shootout against a frat boy wearing blue at the Niners vs Rutgers game in 2004
  • “Wake Can’t Survive the Wilderness” = the greatest sign ever. It even appeared in our bball intro video.
  • I have a pet ferret that I named EddieBasdenCharlieColeyNormtheninerStephenCurryisabitchBobbyLutz Olson (Eddie for short)

Bump for those just now waking up! :lol:

Dang Chisox, what is happening?

Junk defense by TNA has Scotty’s boy confused.