BBQ Semi Final (1)run49er v. (11)The 49ers Insider

Vote!

Insider! WOW!

He’s making a run for the title.

Wow, Insider didn’t even need to post the secret raw video either.

Wow is this the biggest upset in the history of POY???

are you kidding me? no offense 49erinsider, but those of you who voted against Run are retarded. and probably newbies.

are you kidding me? no offense 49erinsider, but those of you who voted against Run are retarded. and probably newbies.
gah.. I feel like such a bad American. I only voted in one of the Elite Eight matchups and that was for Over40. My votes def would have made a difference this round...:unhappy:

Wait, really? Whoa. Don’t even know what to say.

Vote!

I did.

Insider! WOW!

Yeah, I’m shocked too.

He's making a run for the title.

Sure, why not?

Wow, Insider didn't even need to post the secret raw video either.

I almost didn’t even see this in time to vote.

Wow is this the biggest upset in the history of POY???

If you have to ask the question at all, then maybe so.

Are you kidding me? That’s just like saying, "no offense Insider, but those who voted for you are retarded, and probably newbies. How can I not take offense? But you know what, I won’t let this comment or this message board or this tournament ruin my day, week, month, life…I don’t even know you. But are you a professor or teacher?

gah.. I feel like such a bad American. I only voted in one of the Elite Eight matchups and that was for Over40. My votes def would have made a difference this round...:unhappy:

Sorry to ruin your day bust. I vote for you all the time.

Wait, really? Whoa. Don't even know what to say.

How about congrats?

I thought this was all in fun?

It is, and I bet that Run has no hard feelings. I’m not gonna lie, I voted for Run, but I personally think he is the best poster here. He’s informative and funny, two things I’m not.

It is, and I bet that Run has no hard feelings. I'm not gonna lie, I voted for Run, but I personally think he is the best poster here. He's informative and funny, two things I'm not.

I like laughing at you.

[QUOTE=The 49ers Insider;402898]I like laughing at you.[/QUOTE]

:’(

Oh, it is just seemed odd to me. I assumed run would win. It’s difficult because you and run are two of maybe…five or six posters on this board who actually provide something of use to the rest of us aside from their opinions. I think, in the end, people just like your show more than they like the game stories run posts.

Also, I think only people who are new to the board voted for you and their votes really shouldn’t count even though the tournament is supposed to only concern the last year of NNN. No one who hasn’t been on this board for six years is qualified to decide who the poster of the year for 2008/2009 is.

i calls em like i sees em

I did. Yeah, I'm shocked too. Sure, why not? I almost didn't even see this in time to vote. If you have to ask the question at all, then maybe so. Are you kidding me? That's just like saying, "no offense Insider, but those who voted for you are retarded, and probably newbies. How can I not take offense? But you know what, I won't let this comment or this message board or this tournament ruin my day, week, month, life.....I don't even know you. But are you a professor or teacher? Sorry to ruin your day bust. I vote for you all the time. How about congrats? I thought this was all in fun?
Nah don't take offense. It's just Run has done so much, been here so long, and continues to do so much. That's all. No one is upset, just shocked. When the new kid on the block who may be just as good or better this year, knocks off the perennial favorite, it is shocking simply because that perennial has so much to lean back on. Next year, if you did the same thing no one would say a word because you've already had your coming out party.

I was just bummed that I didn’t vote in this close matchup, or the other one which ended in a tie, and my own contest haha. And I’m American and it’s just wrong. It’s WRONG!

Congrats tho man. Good luck against Over40… it’s going to take a lot of t-shirts to defeat his army of veteran whores and free booze.

I’m not gonna worry about it ya’ll. I’m just going to keep posting the link to the show when it’s up, and post in the occassional thread, and mix it up in the shoutbox from time to time. Just keep doing what I’m doing. I actually enjoy being on here. I don’t take offense.

Go Niners!

:49ers:

Good luck against Over40... it's going to take a lot of t-shirts to defeat his army of veteran whores and free booze.
:lmao:

Not to mention the fact I have the press on my side too. :shades:

Not to mention the fact I have the press on my side too. :shades:
:lol:

If you don’t like the outcome, then you should have voted.

Stop whining.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;402897]It is, and I bet that Run has no hard feelings. I’m not gonna lie, I voted for Run, but I personally think he is the best poster here. He’s informative and funny, two things I’m not.[/QUOTE]

Better than me???

I’m wounded on many a level.