Beasley arrested again!

Since its the offseason and things are slow I figured nothing is more exciting that hearing more bad news about this traitor!

Michael Beasley was arrested early Tuesday morning for marijuana possession, according to Arizona Central’s 12 News. Behavioral problems have been a theme throughout Beasley’s NBA career. He had a pot-related infraction during his NBA ‘rookie transition program’ in 2009, he was cited by police for possession of marijuana during the summer of 2011, and he was arrested for criminal speeding and driving without a license last February. The 2011 incident would have resulted in a five-game suspension if it hadn’t happened during the lockout, and the new CBA retains a five-game penalty for third-strike marijuana infractions, so there’s a good chance that he’ll start the season with an unpaid suspension.

I’m going to take the douchey high road on this one. When he ditched us, he did what he thought was best for his career, and it probably was. That KSU team had more going on than our team. I can’t fault a kid all that much for that. And I certainly don’t want to hold a grudge so great against him that I’m actually celebrating him having a run-in with the law. That’s some heavy shit that I wish on no one. Not to mention for the “egregious offense” of gasp m- m- m- m- marijuana possession (heaven save us!).

Totally agree with you on the ridiculous of our Marijuana laws, if you look back I echoed the same sentiment when he got caught with weed at the Rookie camp. However, colluding with an assistant coach who was a former Niner to make a back room backstabbing deal with one of the biggest sleezeballs in NCAA history will always brand him a traitor in my eyes, so seeing his name in yet another negative headline makes me appreciate that he’s not affiliated with Charlotte. Petty as it may be :slight_smile:

Even if you’re pro-pot, it’s dumb to do it if it messes up a million dollar career. Also, it would make you less likely to excel at your chosen sport.

Beasley arrested again again! People didn’t believe me when I said good riddance when we lost him but it’s pretty obvious now. Although I have to admit we probably would have made the tourney and lutz might still be coaching had he not dissed us.

[quote=“4t9er, post:5, topic:28047”]Beasley arrested again again! People didn’t believe me when I said good riddance when we lost him but it’s pretty obvious now. Although I have to admit we probably would have made the tourney and lutz might still be coaching had he not dissed us.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/scottsdale/2015/01/13/michael-beasley-phoenix-suns-sexual-assault/21686411/[/quote]

Not defending the guy, but this is a civil suit, not an arrest.

not excusing the guy, but he is a troubled young man. pissing away ton of talent AND a s**tpot full of money. hope he can catch himself before he completely falls off and destroys it all. wonder where mabeasley is with this? or delonte for that matter.

haha, I know its a civil suit but Beasley arrested again again just sounded funnier. Who knows could just be a money grab, certainly wouldn’t be the first time its happened. Either way I’m just glad we have no association with him. Rodney and Mayfield are embarrassing enough!

Gotta wonder if he had honored his verbal and came here if his life would have fallen off the tracks like they have. Picking a sleezeball like Huggins over a a solid guy in Lutz at age 18 might be the biggest contributing factor, especially the way it went down. Of course, it didn’t help Rodney, but you never know…

Probably not. We’ve had a few chumps who came through here that screwed themselves and others.

Lolkay

A knucklehead is a knucklehead - coming here would not have changed that. Lutz would have put up with his shit too. Mullins on the other hand might have booted his ass, but then Mullins probably would not have recruited him. The biggest factor in some of these kids is leaving school too early. Same thing Rodney did.

Unfortunately, that’s one of those questions for which we’ll never have an answer.

I have never seen a non player/coach/administrator get this much love in a team forum before. You guys should give him the respect he deserves by deleting all threads about him and never creating any new ones.

clt asks , what does Harry potter have to do with niner sports?

for the record, Rodney stayed very loyal to us… He played a prep year of hs, came to us and had to sit a year, old prop 48 requirement… Stared in the famous Kenner dc league both summers, pro-am, was recruited heavily to back out from us and also leave after his year sitting out…

http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/michael-beasley-is-reportedly-close-to-signing-a-one-year-deal-with-the-knicks