Beasley interview on draftexpress.com...

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1142

the interview is at the bottom

“If Im a GM, what is so intriguing about you that’s going to make me pick you?”

“my will to win”

I LOVE IT! Keep tearin it up Mike!!!

Mike compare himself to Lamar Odom -> Holy cripes!!! To see someone like that suite up for the Niners is huge.

That’s some great stuff.

That he hasn’t already committed and decommitted ten times makes him better than Lamar Odom. Odom was the quintessential non-violent (non-Artest) basketcase.

I absolutely love Beasley, when he comes here, he will revolutionize Charlotte basketball as we know it.

He mentions that the letters and offers haven’t stopped. I heard Billy Donovan offered him 4 scholarships. That equates to “we’ve got one for you and 4 of your boys, your pick-em”.

Actually, that sounds good to me. He’s already helped us with Tatum and Harmon.

it said that beasley gets frustrated when the point guard can’t get him the ball. Sounds like a withers problem. Are we goin to have a kick ass point guard by then?

that will carlos williams senior year. So yea we will have a kick ass point guard. Jerrell Lewis will be a junior that year as well. So that means we will have two kick ass point guards.

carlos will be a senior

College basketball can be so depressing at times…players coming and going…oh well, that’s half the excitement.

Leemire should be a really good player/leader by his senior year as well.

Guards:
Goldwire SR
Williams SR
Lewis JR
Anderson So
Tatum So
Dewhurst So

Fowards:
Beasley FR
Wildnerness SO
Harmon FR
Phaler SR

Am I missing anyone?

Leemire should be a really good player/leader by his senior year as well.

Guards:
Goldwire SR
Williams SR
Lewis JR
Anderson So
Tatum So
Dewhurst So

Fowards:
Beasley FR
Wildnerness SO
Harmon FR
Phaler SR

Am I missing anyone?

Our 2007 team looks stacked… but then again, weren’t we saying that about our 2005-2006 team…

Plus with the scheduling we should be able to secure by then, we’ll have matchups v WFU, NC State, Arizona, Michigan St., Alabama, Miss. St., Georgia State, and Rutgers.

If we can get it, that’s one helluva non-conference schedule.

After reading that article I dont think that there’s any doubt that he is coming here. He picked Charlotte cause he likes the school and he and everyone else know’s that he will be the man when he comes here

Great Stuff