Beasley, Lutz & Hill in SI

[QUOTE=eason49;283038][/QUOTE]

Great now we are going to have PETA boycotting NNN.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;283051]Great now we are going to have PETA boycotting NNN.[/QUOTE]

I expected that the other day already given the way we beat the tigers Wednesday night. Thereā€™s even video evidence of it on NNNā€¦ :biggrin:

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;282996]A girl I met who went to UNC-Asheville didnā€™t know NC had a coastline. Granted she wasnā€™t from the state, but it was her second year.

Just goes to show there are all types in this world.[/QUOTE]

Well, there are some US Americans who are unable to purchase maps and I believe that our education, such as South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like, such asā€¦ so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

Classic quote, Max.

Happy to see you didnā€™t get thrown out of the car on the return trip Wednesday night.

Hill is in a business where you have to produce every year to survive and there are not a lot of Beasleyā€™s out there, but there are a lot of Hills. If he is able to keep the pipeline full then he is the coach he thinks he is. If not, he will be taking a 50% paycut and joining a real mid-major staff to finish out his career. It should be fun to watch what happens over the next four years.

[QUOTE=HP49er;283073]Classic quote, Max.

Happy to see you didnā€™t get thrown out of the car on the return trip Wednesday night.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I didnā€™t rub it in as much as I wanted tooā€¦ just to be on the safe side. :biggrin:

What are the odds of a KSU-Charlotte game next year?

[QUOTE=MrLutz;283139]What are the odds of a KSU-Charlotte game next year?[/QUOTE]

0% I hope. No Beasley and no Huggins. Why bother?

We should have a better team than them next year, we probably have a better team than them this year, be fun to go kick them and Hillā€™s a$$.

[QUOTE=MrLutz;283139]What are the odds of a KSU-Charlotte game next year?[/QUOTE]
0% chance. Martin is gonna need victories to maintain his job for the future.

[QUOTE=VA49er;283141]0% I hope. No Beasley and no Huggins. Why bother?[/QUOTE]
QFT, why bother? Beasley is one and done. Besides, we donā€™t do goats.

Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder has admitted not knowing people speak English in London.

The NFL player might want to check a map before he gets on board a plane for Sundayā€™s prestige game against the New York Giants at Wembley Stadium. Crowder, who comes from Atlanta in Georgia, may be praised on the field, but confessed geography was not his strong point. He admitted he did not know until now where London was - or that Londoners spoke English.

ā€œI couldnā€™t find London on a map if they didnā€™t have the names of the countries,ā€ he said. ā€œI swear to God. I donā€™t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that.ā€ Crowder added: "I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. ā€œThatā€™s the closest thing I know to London. Heā€™s black, so Iā€™m sure heā€™s not from London. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s a coincidental name.ā€

Channing Crowder has a college degree from the University of Florida.

I saw some interviews after this and some of the other players stated that heā€™s not that dumb, he was just playing dumb on that interview. I donā€™t think Channing has come out and said anything about it, so I think that pretty much means he was and probably still is messing with the media.

[QUOTE=Niner89;283004] pendejo. [/QUOTE]

I always wondered what this word meantā€¦I know a little off topic but I had to look it upā€¦

[QUOTE=EJNiner;283250]I always wondered what this word meantā€¦I know a little off topic but I had to look it upā€¦[/QUOTE]

Them are fightinā€™ words in spanish. I would translate it as if you were to call someone and @. . .hole, wouldnā€™t you say?:shades:

i just read the article. heaved four times but contained it twice. i kick myself for being shocked. we are so much better for having lost these guys!!!

[QUOTE=Niner89;283253]Them are fightinā€™ words in spanish. I would translate it as if you were to call someone and @. . .hole, wouldnā€™t you say?:shades:[/QUOTE]

I was always told it meant more like a stronger version of dumb@##. Either way, 89ā€™s right - to somebody that speaks spanish it is fightinā€™ words!!

[QUOTE=Niner89;283004]A voice mail? Hill didnā€™t even have the cohones to face his boss? He is a ā€œpackageā€ alright. What a pendejo. May be the thought of Hill is one of his coach was the reason for Walker to pee all over himself. :lmao:[/QUOTE]

Not sure what s worse, a voicemail or the sticky note a co-worker left the boss a few years back. what a *****.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;282996]A girl I met who went to UNC-Asheville didnā€™t know NC had a coastline. Granted she wasnā€™t from the state, but it was her second year.

Just goes to show there are all types in this world.[/QUOTE]

I BELIEVE THAT U. S. AMERICANS SHOULD HAVE MORE MAPS LIKE SOUTH AFRICA AND THE IRAQā€¦

[QUOTE=Max Power;283072]Well, there are some US Americans who are unable to purchase maps and I believe that our education, such as South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like, such asā€¦ so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.[/QUOTE]

Dammit!! beat me to itā€¦