Beat down in Kansas

Seems like the guy got a little pissed…Make sure to play the video…

[URL=http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/14888412.htm]http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/14888412.htm[/URL]

not to be a jerk or anything but that kid had it coming. he pushed that kid first.

not to be a jerk or anything but that kid had it coming. he pushed that kid first.

i’ll give you that the kid pushed him and the other kid had a right to push or hit back, but to knock the kid out and then jump on his unconscience body and beat him the way he did was psychotic.

If Leemire was a “knucklehead,” what was this kid?

..but that kid had it coming. he pushed that kid first.

So for you…retaliation for getting pushed=knocking the guy unconscious, then jumping on him while he is flat on his face, and then beating him in the face until dragged off.

What happens if someone gives you a dirty look? Stab him a couple of times???

Hard to tell from the video who threw what first. But the kid obvioulsy wasn’t moving after he hit the ground. The four punches after should get the kid in some trouble imo. We all know tempers flare sometimes in games. To hit someone repeatedly who is obviously unresponsive should be punished. They’re just kids and kids need to be taught that unappropriate behavior has consequences.

Hard to tell from the video who threw what first. But the kid obvioulsy wasn't moving after he hit the ground. The four punches after should get the kid in some trouble imo. We all know tempers flare sometimes in games. To hit someone repeatedly who is obviously unresponsive should be punished. They're just kids and kids need to be taught that unappropriate behavior has consequences.

I agree completely. You can’t go around beating the crap out of each other! This isn’t the NBA!

I bet that kid is a big Spreewell fan.

no i honestly don’t condone what happened. i would never retaliate with such force but i also wouldn’t let just anyone shove me in such manor. the guy should not have retaliated with such force. but its like when you poke a bear he’s gonna kick your ass. No matter how badly you don’t want him to. But you don’t push someone in the back of the head without someone retaliating. yeah they guy shouldn’t have knocked him out but he was acting out of defense until he started going crazy on that white dude. SOOOOOOOOO…after saying that i think the black guy should have charges pressed against him. But the white guy shouldn’t get away with what he did either.

no i honestly don't condone what happened. i would never retaliate with such force but i also wouldn't let just anyone shove me in such manor. the guy should not have retaliated with such force. but its like when you poke a bear he's gonna kick your ass. No matter how badly you don't want him to. But you don't push someone in the back of the head without someone retaliating. yeah they guy shouldn't have knocked him out but he was acting out of defense until he started going crazy on that white dude. SOOOOOOOOO...after saying that i think the black guy should have charges pressed against him. But the white guy shouldn't get away with what he did either.

agreed. the white kid pushed the dude in the back of the head…so he gets knocked out…i’m cool with that. but yeah, when he jumped on the kid after he knocked him out and went nuts…definitely should be handcuffed and kept away from my daughter.

B-Ball has pushing & shoving, but once you retaliate & knock someone unconscious, it’s over. Hitting an unconscious head against a hardwood floor is attempted murder. Fry the bastard.

i totally agree with you stonecold. there is a limit to what you can and cannot do in sports. it just pisses me off that he hit the guy after he already knocked him to the floor.

Damn.

“Fry the bastard.”

Indeed.

surprised no one has said this yet. potential bob huggins future recruit? haha

haha this video just came on my local news i guess it happened about 30 miles from where i live

At the end the guy said ,“this day and time you never know what could have been said”.

Please explain to me ANYTHING that could have been said to warrant any kid beating and possibly permanetly damaging an unconscious defenseless kid.

Nice.

[QUOTE=BobandEd49er;178619]Seems like the guy got a little pissed…Make sure to play the video…

[URL=http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/14888412.htm]http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/14888412.htm[/URL][/QUOTE]

I don’t no nothin about no fight, but the reporter at the end of the piece is the hottest women I’ve ever seen… I would claim her as my next wife, but I’m sure KTown already has dibs and far be it from me to steal someting of Ktowns…