Belichick is a jerk

Bill Belichick hired former Buffalo receiver Jonanthan Smith the week before the Buffalo game, & cut him 2 days before the game.
While coaches do pump players for info on their former team, to dump him after you got the info is just rude.

Its nothing new that the Pats treat a player like dirt. Them being media darlings for so long and their team 1st gimmick did a good job disguising much of their poor treatment of players.

Some of it is a result of the salary cap in the NFL, the other is the fact the Patriots think they are bigger than anyone, including any player, which is understandable. But when the player goes for his they are looked at as being ungrateful or a scumbag, but the team always looks squeeky clean.

Just look at them now filing tampering chargers against the Jets in the Deion Branch situation…They got a friggen 1st round pick next year for a guy who was a 2nd round pick and has never had a 1,000 yard season. They had no intention of letting him go to the Jets, no matter what.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;188346]Bill Belichick hired former Buffalo receiver Jonanthan Smith the week before the Buffalo game, & cut him 2 days before the game.
While coaches do pump players for info on their former team, to dump him after you got the info is just rude.[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute…I thought you were the man who once said teams should do whatever it takes to win…even cheat. I would think you would find nothing wrong with this!

Wait a minute......I thought you were the man who once said teams should do whatever it takes to win.....even cheat. I would think you would find nothing wrong with this!

:lmao: :moon:

pwned

[QUOTE=casstommy;188566]Wait a minute…I thought you were the man who once said teams should do whatever it takes to win…even cheat. I would think you would find nothing wrong with this![/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=DarkRed]OWNED[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Excellent point cass. Stoney, your rebuttal?..

I don’t mind cheating.
I mind rudeness.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;188346]Bill Belichick hired former Buffalo receiver Jonanthan Smith the week before the Buffalo game, & cut him 2 days before the game.
While coaches do pump players for info on their former team, to dump him after you got the info is just rude.[/QUOTE]

He got some money and who knows they may have told him upfront that was the deal. Do not hate Belichick for this… hate the system that is in place. If you don’t like it then rail on that. The system the NFL plays under is what makes it so good… players are pretty much treated like garbage, but knowing that for the most part if they don’t play they will get cut has stopped the NFL from becoming the NBA or MLB. Where once you sign the contract you can sit on your ass.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;188849]I don’t mind cheating.
I mind rudeness.[/QUOTE]

lol
Hey isnt cheating rude to the competitors who are honest and play by the rules?

[QUOTE=WBNiner;188851]He got some money and who knows they may have told him upfront that was the deal. Do not hate Belichick for this… hate the system that is in place. If you don’t like it then rail on that. The system the NFL plays under is what makes it so good… players are pretty much treated like garbage, but knowing that for the most part if they don’t play they will get cut has stopped the NFL from becoming the NBA or MLB. Where once you sign the contract you can sit on your ass.[/QUOTE]

The NFL Players Union is quite weak Gene Upshaw needs to be replaced. Somehow I get the feeling if the Carolina Panthers had done the same thing the folks here a Ninernation wouldn't be "casting the first stones" at the Patriots.  Here's to 4 SuperBowls in 6 years (I hope) go Pats

i expect them to lose to the bengals two weeks from now

Another example of what a quality guy he is…

http://www.thebrushback.com/tbbib_july%2005.htm

hahaha

[QUOTE=UMass13;188867]The NFL Players Union is quite weak Gene Upshaw needs to be replaced. Somehow I get the feeling if the Carolina Panthers had done the same thing the folks here a Ninernation wouldn’t be “casting the first stones” at the Patriots. Here’s to 4 SuperBowls in 6 years (I hope) go Pats[/QUOTE]

The NFL is so well off because one of the reasons is the player’s union being weak. Patriots are getting beat this week.

I don’t think Stonecoldken has an opinion of his own… He makes these posts to try and see what kind of a stirrup he can cause not really even thinking too hard about his own opinion. He varies his thoughts subject to subject and day to day. I dislike you stonecoldken.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;188849]I don’t mind cheating.
I mind rudeness.[/QUOTE]

Everything I know about you points to the fact that you are a 12 year old boy.

There is no way you are older than 30…just no way at all!

Stonecoldken is on a level of retardedness that used to only exist in fairytales.

on a positive note: He lets us all know that our wildest fantasies may possibly come true, because never in my wildest dreams would I have thought a person like SCK actually lives.

Whatever.