Ben Hansbrough leaves Mississippi State

The younger Hansbrough decides he’s seen enough of Starkville…

MSAthletics.com: Bulldog Guard Ben Hansbrough Opts To Transfer From Mississippi State

ClarionLedger.com: Hansbrough latest to bolt Starkville

Oh no, don’t transfer to UNC-Ch. I can’t stand 2 Hansbroughs in one place.

Oh no, don't transfer to UNC-Ch. I can't stand 2 Hansbroughs in one place.

it will be easier to avoid them both that way.

You should have titled this thread “Hansbrough Leaving”

An entire team of hansbroughs eh, well i guess they would just lock arms and form a flying V in the lane, no charging just “tough, gritty play.”

[QUOTE=DownwithNBA;313194]An entire team of hansbroughs eh, well i guess they would just lock arms and form a flying V in the lane, no charging just “tough, gritty play.”[/QUOTE]

There would be more flops there than in bankrupcy court proceedings during the dot com era.

Just to be different, what if he were to end up at Charlotte? Sort of fits the profile of other transfers Lutz has taken over the years.

Saint Louis fans are intrigued by Ben since he’s from Missouri, but don’t know if Majerus will go after him. I do know that RM is pursuing 6-7 F Trevor Mbakwe, who is reportedly leaving Marquette after one season.

There would be more flops there than in bankrupcy court proceedings during the dot com era.
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/kevinharbin/Zing-dilbert.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=run49er;313212]Just to be different, what if he were to end up at Charlotte? Sort of fits the profile of other transfers Lutz has taken over the years.

Saint Louis fans are intrigued by Ben since he’s from Missouri, but don’t know if Majerus will go after him. I do know that RM is pursuing 6-7 F Trevor Mbakwe, who is reportedly leaving Marquette after one season.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t be opposed to it, he playued well against us in Starkville.

Sounds like my boy Dee Bost will be taking over at guard next year.

Unlike Tyler, Ben Hansbrough can shoot the rock. Especially the 3 and we all know how Bobby is in love with the 3 point shot

Well, I suppose this would complete the little brother image Dr. Phil has been after.

Well, I suppose this would complete the little brother image Dr. Phil has been after.
:biggrin: This gets my vote for today's winner of the internets.

Headed to Notre Dame.

BTW, Rutgers cancelled a multiple home-and-home football series with ND because the Irish wanted to pull a “Duke” – home ND games on campus in South Bend while the Rutgers’ home games would be played on a neutral site!!! :rolleyes:

ESPN.com: Rutgers-Notre Dame canceled over ‘home’ stadium terms

[QUOTE=run49er;316991]Headed to Notre Dame.

BTW, Rutgers cancelled a multiple home-and-home football series with ND because the Irish wanted to pull a “Duke” – home ND games on campus in South Bend while the Rutgers’ home games would be played on a neutral site!!! :rolleyes:

ESPN.com: Rutgers-Notre Dame canceled over ‘home’ stadium terms[/QUOTE]

The series had been in the work for years, it was reported early that ND would play on Rutgers’ campus if the stadium was expanded. The expansion will be done in 09, but ND is trying to pull a fast one now since they know RU can play with them and a loss to them in NJ would hurt their NJ recruiting. I am glad Rutgers stood firm and basically told ND to screw themselves.

Headed to Notre Dame.

the Irish wanted to pull a “Duke” – home ND games on campus in South Bend while the Rutgers’ home games would be played on a neutral site!!! :rolleyes:

ESPN.com: Rutgers-Notre Dame canceled over ‘home’ stadium terms

hmmm… Sounds like “Wake” and “MD” wanted to pull this “Duke” thing you speak of.