Bickering

Some of you make optimism look like pessimism. We get a great recruit and some of you still can only find negative things to talk about. All some of you ever do on this forum is whine and complain like spoiled babies.:weep: I know you think it makes you look like you know something about basketball but it shows us how little you really know. Give us that really care about our progam a break and just keep your whining and crying confined to your cribs!

Some of you make optimism look like pessimism. We get a great recruit and some of you still can only find negative things to talk about. All some of you ever do on this forum is whine and complain like spoiled babies.:weep: I know you think it makes you look like you know something about basketball but it shows us how little you really know. Give us that really care about our progam a break and just keep your whining and crying confined to your cribs!

I am just curious, but who and what comments are you talking about? I haven’t seen anyone say anything negative about Green signing.

I see what you all are saying about playing Davidson.etc…etc, and in no way is my opinion more important than anyone else’s here, but I don’t care who we play next year, lets just beat the sh*t out of whoever shows up. I did not go to Charlotte nor do I live in the area so maybe I dont understand what you fellas are talking about. I just want October to get here.
I am not going to set my expectations too high for anyone that we have signed…why? Because I have not seen everyone in this class personally to do that. But I will tell you what… I have NEVER been this excited about a CHARLOTTE team. It could be a special year.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Arial]In answer to ice_cold 49ers question[/FONT] [SIZE=2][I]“I am just curious, but who and what comments are you talking about?[/I] [I]I haven’t seen anyone say anything negative about Green signing.”[/I][/SIZE] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial]On this forum one comments,[/FONT] [I][SIZE=2]“I’m an optimist, but I’m not sure Lutz will ever run an inside-out offense, regardless of personel.”[/SIZE] [/I][FONT=Arial]and another,[/FONT][I] [SIZE=2]“I’m sure by the end of summer, Lutz will have taught him that passing it to the bigs is bad, bad, bad.”[/SIZE][/I] [FONT=Arial]. Do you think comments such as these by fans supposedly in the know about our program make big men want to come here to play? Its not only this forum but every forum concerning recruits. I am not the first to raise this criticism of some posters constantly being so critical of our coaches, program and recruits. Read our recruiting forum and other forums concerning recruits and you will find comments such as this:[/FONT] [SIZE=2][I]“If a recruit is so sensitive that they wouldn’t go to a school just because of the comments of a few fans, then I don’t want such a recruit who’s skin is so thin.”[/I][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial]Personally I want the best players we can get whether they are sensitive or not. [SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][I]And some of you feel like this:“If a guy is turned away from a school because of something said on a message board, then so be it.”[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]and another poster thinks,[/FONT][SIZE=2] [I]“That’s a silly reason, but if a recruit/parent/family member/HS coach/AAU coach comes on the board, they need to approach with caution.”[/I][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial]With fans like these helping our competitor’s recruiter, our coaches and recruiters have to work twice as hard to build up our program and get talented and yes if they are really good, egotistical players.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=hky49er;405062][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana][I][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]In answer to ice_cold 49ers question[/SIZE][/FONT] “I am just curious, but who and what comments are you talking about? I haven’t seen anyone say anything negative about Green signing.”[/SIZE][/I] [/FONT] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]On this forum one comments,[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2][I]“I’m an optimist, but I’m not sure Lutz will ever run an inside-out offense, regardless of personel.” [/I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]and another,[/SIZE][/FONT][I] “I’m sure by the end of summer, Lutz will have taught him that passing it to the bigs is bad, bad, bad.”[/I][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial]. [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Do you think comments such as these by fans supposedly in the know about our program make big men want to come here to play? Its not only this forum but every forum concerning recruits. I am not the first to raise this criticism of some posters constantly being so critical of our coaches, program and recruits.[/SIZE][/FONT]Read our recruiting forum and other forums concerning recruits and you will find comments such as this:[/FONT] [SIZE=2]"[I]If a recruit is so sensitive that they wouldn’t go to a school just because of the comments of a few fans, then I don’t want such a recruit who’s skin is so thin."[/I][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial] Pesonally I want the best players we can get whether they are sensitive or not. [SIZE=3]And some of you feel like this:[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]"[/SIZE][/FONT]If a guy is turned away from a school because of something said on a message board, then so be it."[/I][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]and another poster thinks,[/FONT][/SIZE][I] “[/I][/SIZE][SIZE=2][I]That’s a silly reason , but if a recruit/parent/family member/HS coach/AAU coach comes on the board, they need to approach with caution.”[/I] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]With fans like these helping our competitor’s recruiter, our coaches and recruiters have to work twice as hard to build up our program and get talented and yes if they are really good, egotistical players.[/SIZE][/FONT] [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

:headache:

:tongue:

No joke!!!

100th post and doesn’t know how to quote…

just looking at that made me not want to read his opinion.

No joke!!!!

Just looking at that made me not want to read his opinion.

Think so? The above quote is just for you. And you only prove my point, that so many like you two only come on these forums to be negative and to overcome your insecurities in life by making anonomous derogatory comments about others.

...I did not go to Charlotte nor do I live in the area so maybe...

Really?

Then why the connection to our program?

DO WE HAVE A WALMART FAN!?!?!?!

Yeah no way would I risk going blind trying to read all that.

Really?

Then why the connection to our program?

DO WE HAVE A WALMART FAN!?!?!?!

Impossible- He would have to be from Dick’s or some other entity, perhaps the internet.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Arial]In answer to ice_cold 49ers question[/FONT] [SIZE=2][I]"I am just curious, but who and what comments are you talking about?[/I] [I]I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about Green signing."[/I][/SIZE] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial]On this forum one comments,[/FONT] [I][SIZE=2]"I'm an optimist, but I'm not sure Lutz will ever run an inside-out offense, regardless of personel."[/SIZE] [/I][FONT=Arial]and another,[/FONT][I] [SIZE=2]"I'm sure by the end of summer, Lutz will have taught him that passing it to the bigs is bad, bad, bad."[/SIZE][/I] [FONT=Arial]. Do you think comments such as these by fans supposedly in the know about our program make big men want to come here to play? Its not only this forum but every forum concerning recruits. I am not the first to raise this criticism of some posters constantly being so critical of our coaches, program and recruits. Read our recruiting forum and other forums concerning recruits and you will find comments such as this:[/FONT] [SIZE=2][I]"If a recruit is so sensitive that they wouldn't go to a school just because of the comments of a few fans, then I don't want such a recruit who's skin is so thin."[/I][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial]Personally I want the best players we can get whether they are sensitive or not. [SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][I]And some of you feel like this:"If a guy is turned away from a school because of something said on a message board, then so be it."[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]and another poster thinks,[/FONT][SIZE=2] [I]"That's a silly reason, but if a recruit/parent/family member/HS coach/AAU coach comes on the board, they need to approach with caution."[/I][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial]With fans like these helping our competitor's recruiter, our coaches and recruiters have to work twice as hard to build up our program and get talented and yes if they are really good, egotistical players.[/FONT][/SIZE]

I just think that there are as many on here that never see anything wrong with how the team performs. On these boards you are going to have people from both sides of the fence. If someone wants just positive feedback all the time then there should be a Charlotte 49ers Happy Time Messageboard, and if someone wants to just see complaints there should be the opposite. I may not agree with everyone’s assessment of the state of our program and the performance of the coaching staff and players, but I am not going to act like I don’t expect to see varying opinions on here. So, if a recruit or an opposing team’s fan can’t handle the fact that there is going to be negative comments on here also, then they are not living in the real world.

You also must take in account the state of program recently. With the way we have gone down, it has brought about a more negative perception of the Charlotte 49er program not only amongst outsiders and some recruits, but also those within. The reality of that is it is only to be expected. People hate to see the diminishing of something they love, and they are going to point to the leadership first as the place where things need to change. When the program begins to rise again, and it will, the board will be mostly positive. I am not saying this is right or wrong, but just reality.

Think so? The above quote is just for you. And you only prove my point, that so many like you two only come on these forums to be negative and to overcome your insecurities in life by making anonomous derogatory comments about others.
ummmm... my insecurities huh... haha. You obviously have a bully complex huh?

about me making derogatory comments about others :lmao:, i’ve never bashed anyone on here as a person (i don’t think). I give my opinions on their basketball abilities. Do me a favor and search my previous post and find derogatory comments that I have made about someone other than their basketball skills.

Maybe NN.N is not the right place for you and other sensitive people alike that can’t read opinions on a message board and not get all worked up over them. fyi, you also shouldn’t watch Pardon the Interruption or Jay Leno… they are big meanies!!!

You aren’t the “I’M a man!!! I’m 40!!!” coach are you?

[QUOTE=hky49er;404931]Some of you make optimism look like pessimism. We get a great recruit and some of you still can only find negative things to talk about. All some of you ever do on this forum is whine and complain like spoiled babies.:weep: I know you think it makes you look like you know something about basketball but it shows us how little you really know. Give us that really care about our progam a break and just keep your whining and crying confined to your cribs![/QUOTE]

[SIZE=6]Welcome to the offseason!![/SIZE]

Impossible- He would have to be from Dick's or some other entity, perhaps the internet.

Have you been in Dick’s lately? You can’t find any Charlotte stuff.

Have you been in Dick's lately? You can't find any Charlotte stuff.

Ha, I think it was some heavy sarcasm.

Wait I don’t get what this thread was about.
-people were complaining about the fact that we landed a good recruit?

I love it when people complain about something while they are actually doing what they are complaining about. Weird.

Every recruit is not a good recruit. Some people act like any kid that will talk to us is great. Then people are like “OMG WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY BUSTS”. We may not be UCLA or Kentucky, but we don’t have to act like bottom feeders that can’t discuss any recruit willing to even talk to us…

No joke!!!!

just looking at that made me not want to read his opinion.

Was this not a negative comment about me and or my abilities? I took it that way. I do apologize to you though for saying what I did about your insecurities. I do not know you and that comment was inappropriate and uncalled for… In my original post I tried to point out specific comments by others I thought to be inappropriate and that served no useful purpose toward the advancement of our program. I am not saying all negative comments are inappropriate

I call them like I see them. If that offends you, turn on the bozo filter and don’t read my posts.

You’ll be sorry though, I’m a wealth of basketball knowledge.