Big O Dis

In the Weekend in 100 Words, the O lists Davidson’s Home Baseball Stand, but not ours.

Hell they list an IHRA race in Rockingham!

Even worse, the Charlotte Eagles at CHARLESTON! Who the hell is driving to Charleston for a game? WTF?

I want to show you something… it’s my shocked face…

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:1, topic:23186”]In the Weekend in 100 Words, the O lists Davidson’s Home Baseball Stand, but not ours.

Even worse, the Charlotte Eagles at CHARLESTON! Who the hell is driving to Charleston for a game? WTF?[/quote]

Be careful Ken. You may find out a few months from now someone at the O has spread a pretty harsh untrue lie about you. That’s what happened to me a few years ago. I’m still pissed about the DAMN LIE that was told about me.

[quote=“Over49er, post:3, topic:23186”][quote=“stonecoldken, post:1, topic:23186”]In the Weekend in 100 Words, the O lists Davidson’s Home Baseball Stand, but not ours.

Even worse, the Charlotte Eagles at CHARLESTON! Who the hell is driving to Charleston for a game? WTF?[/quote]

Be careful Ken. You may find out a few months from now someone at the O has spread a pretty harsh untrue lie about you. That’s what happened to me a few years ago. I’m still pissed about the DAMN LIE that was told about me.[/quote]

There you go starting trouble again, Over. You’re gonna need to take it easy on “our hometown” paper. ;D