BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE STUDENTS!!!!

You guys were incredible tonight. Totally took over their building and made it “OUR HOUSE”. I bet there were more Charlotte students than Davidson and you were ten times louder. You have taken some unwarranted criticism on this board, but all that was put to rest tonight. GREAT JOB!!! Keep it up.

Ditto. We showed our boys we had there back when they were struggling in the first half. We stayed loud even down by 11. Good job Nation.

Helllll yeah I was gettin LOUD!!!
But the best part was that I wasnt the only one gettin hype as hell!

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Dec 8 2004, 11:58 PM [b] Helllll yeah I was gettin LOUD!!! But the best part was that I wasnt the only one gettin hype as hell! [/b]
good lawd son!

You were STILL screaming as we exited the gym…

Love the enthusiasm. Keep it up :smiley:

The best (for us) and the worst (for them):

Getting “AIRBALL”, “AIRBALL” - ed in your own damn gym! Classic.

You guys & gals could be heard nicely on TV. Good work.

I watched the game on C-Set last night…It seemed like a HOME Game for the 49’ers. Our crowd that traveled up there was awesome! Loud & ROWDY!!! Just like Halton Arena!!! Great Job students & fans that traveled! Good Comeback Niners!!!

Excellent job by everyone in attendance, there were a few points it sounded like a home game.

[b]Getting "AIRBALL", "AIRBALL" - ed in your own damn gym! Classic. [/b]

AMEN

I lmao when one of our fans yelled “I love you daddy” when McKillop was taken out of the game at the end.

You students that came to the Davidson game were incredible. Keep it up at Halton. Apathy is infectious, so keep spreading the spirit so that hopefully it will be overcome.

I really liked the student support last night, but I was uncomfortable when there’s 4 minutes left in the game and the “this is our house” chant went up. I have seen games that have turned around in ONE minute (10 point turnarounds) that made the chanters and fans look & feel like idiots. Some rub-your-nose-in-it chants like this and Sha nah nah nah, hey, hey, goodbye! are great and I love them, but much closer to the end or at the end and the outcome is TOTALLY certain.

I think the “Hey Hey Goodbye” was for Koswalskihleljfhweljrkslfhkdh when he fouled out. I heard some fans complaining about it too. Standard chant though.

The keys in the last minute and the “this is our house” were both awesome though.

I think our students rocked tonight!!

But the chant of the night came from the Davidson students when Withers was in the game…
“D-U-I, SOBER UP!” had me laughing.

Still wish Nuclear would have led a little game of duck,duck, GOOSE around the davidson student section. :smiley:

I was very disappointed no one yelled “You kill geese!”

How bout “You can’t Dunk” to Iti after he missed one??? He had already slammed one and then followed the chant with another and got fouled.

Don’t forget “high school cheerleaders”.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 11:40 AM [b] Don't forget "high school cheerleaders". [/b]
You almost had to feel sorry for those girls. :wow:

NA, I think they didn’t realize it (those who complained) and thought the chant was to prematurely signify the game was over.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 12:01 PM [b] NA, I think they didn't realize it (those who complained) and thought the chant was to prematurely signify the game was over. [/b]
yeah, thats what i thought they were chanting for

I never knew we traveled so well. Great job Niner Nation, way to be loud & proud.

“WE ARE CHARLOTTE” …“WE ARE CHARLOTTE”… “WE ARE CHARLOTTE”…“WE ARE CHARLOTTE” :lol:

I hate that chant at home, but like it on the road.
Then again, we were at home…