Biggest whiners in pro sports history

Biggest whiners in the NBA history: Sam Cassell, Shaq, and Bill Lambeer.
Biggest whiners in College Bball: Coach K and Christian Laetner/Bobby Hurley (both douchebags).
Biggest whiners in the NFL: Bill Belicheck, Eli Manning, and Terell Owens.
Biggest whiners in College Football: Bobby Bowden and Vtech fans.
Biggest whiner in Golf: Tiger Woods.
Biggest whiner in Tennis: John Mcinroe (spelling?).
Biggest whiner in Ice Skating: Tonya Harding (sorry, had to add that one in there).
Biggest whiners in Baseball: Red Sox fans.
:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

College Bball : Bobby Hurley, Rasheed Wallace
College Football: Steve Spurrier is way worse than Bowden
Golf: Sergio Garcia
Nascar: Tony Stewart
MLB: Billy Martin
NFL: Terrell Owens
NBA: Bill Laimbeer
Tennis: John McEnroe

College Football: Steve Spurrier is way worse than Bowden

OK, I’ll give you that, but Bowden shouldn’t be taken off of the list by any means.

totally agree with rasheed and k, here’s my post from the duncan log cause i’m at work and therefore lazy,

I think I saw Rasheed shoot a guy in the leg one time, and then he whined about it, took a swing at the ref and got his 95th technical that year. He may whine but couldn’t that be strategy, look at coach k, whining at the refs is his sixth man.

Lebron James.

These guys…

Lebron James.

:confused: :huh:

Coach K- Everyone knows this

Rasheed Wallace- I personally like Rasheed’s game but he whines constantly.

Tim Duncan/Steve Nash- Watching the series between the two teams even though it was good basketball was hard because of all the whining. It didn’t matter whether the shot went in or not, someone was constantly argueing a call.

[URL=http://youtube.com/watch?v=XPuGN82fB1M][B]These guys.[/B][/URL]..

fixed

:confused: :huh:

I have watched him miss at least 3 clutch shots this nba playoffs/finals. each time, crying to the refs as the game is over b/c he got bumped. The guy has been idolized since he was 14 and he has handled that well, but nobody is going to give him an nba championship.

Don’t get me wrong, he is a great player and has an opportunity to be on a step just below jordan when his time is up, but he is a whiner.

[QUOTE=ninerID;243074]I have watched him miss at least 3 clutch shots this nba playoffs/finals. each time, crying to the refs as the game is over b/c he got bumped. The guy has been idolized since he was 14 and he has handled that well, but nobody is going to give him an nba championship.

Don’t get me wrong, he is a great player and has an opportunity to be on a step just below jordan when his time is up, but he is a whiner.[/QUOTE]

He has complained about a no call in the clutch 2 times this post season…once against the Pistons…once against the Spurs last night. Both times…he was fouled…no doubt about it. The one last night was particularly bad. He bitched about it for a sec after the no call…then went about his business. After both games…he “apologized” and said the contact wasnt enought to call the foul (and has been ripped by the media for doing so).

2 calls…2…for an entire year…both in which he was indeed fouled…and both times he spoke openly about it in the presser…and he gets labeled a whiner. For some reason…people just love to hate this kid. I dont get it?

For some reason....people just love to hate this kid. I dont get it?

People love to hate him? Yes, he gets criticism, but to say people are hating on him is crazy. He’s going to get the critics and everything that comes along with it bc he’s one of the best in the league, and bc people compare him to Jordan. When I hear the word hate, I think of the way people hate Kobe. This is no where near that. I like Lebron. I wish him the best, because he seems like the type of ball player that will not let his game go to waste, he will keep getting better. But everyone loves him, I haven’t heard anything hateful towards him.

On the “Lebron’s a whiner” comment. He whines about as much as any other person in the NBA, bc in truth, they all whine, but he shouldnt be put in the all-time whiner category.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;243093]People love to hate him? Yes, he gets criticism, but to say people are hating on him is crazy. He’s going to get the critics and everything that comes along with it bc he’s one of the best in the league, and bc people compare him to Jordan. When I hear the word hate, I think of the way people hate Kobe. This is no where near that. I like Lebron. I wish him the best, because he seems like the type of ball player that will not let his game go to waste, he will keep getting better. But everyone loves him, I haven’t heard anything hateful towards him.

On the “Lebron’s a whiner” comment. He whines about as much as any other person in the NBA, bc in truth, they all whine, but he shouldnt be put in the all-time whiner category.[/QUOTE]

Yes…I do think people love to “hate” him…in the same vain that people love to hate Kobe (to a lesser extent however. I dont think anyone is hated in the sports world the way Kobe is). I am sure it is due to the media hype and the comparisons to Jordan…but it is true all the same. Go to an NBA message board and take a look at the criticisms the guy gets. They tend to be a bit harsh and unwarranted for a 22 year old.

I didnt mean that comment as a slap at ninerID…I just find it odd how quick people are to criticize James. Maybe the word hate is to stong?

anyway…did I mention how big of a baby Tim Duncan is?

This is tough, NC State fans or UNC fans. Oh and what about Michelle Wie?

[QUOTE=MooseNiner;243102] Oh and what about Michelle Wie?[/QUOTE]

…oooh…good call.

I have watched him miss at least 3 clutch shots this nba playoffs/finals. each time, crying to the refs as the game is over b/c he got bumped. The guy has been idolized since he was 14 and he has handled that well, but nobody is going to give him an nba championship.

Don’t get me wrong, he is a great player and has an opportunity to be on a step just below jordan when his time is up, but he is a whiner.

the spurs coach and several players admitted they were trying to foul him there and that he was fouled…and he himself said it didnt make him miss the shot or lose the game. that’s pretty ballsy in my opinion.

I didnt mean that comment as a slap at ninerID....I just find it odd how quick people are to criticize James. Maybe the word hate is to stong?
i'm not really a fan of the nba at all and don't really care one way or the other about lebron. His commercials are funny, and seems to be a pretty classy guy off the court. I do not like Kobe, the guy is an ass. Telling people who he wants on his team and who he doesn't want on his team is a pain to hear.

can i take it back and try another one? Jake Delhomme

i'm not really a fan of the nba at all and don't really care one way or the other about lebron. His commercials are funny, and seems to be a pretty classy guy off the court. I do not like Kobe, the guy is an ass. Telling people who he wants on his team and who he doesn't want on his team is a pain to hear.

can i take it back and try another one? Jake Delhomme

tony romo is the guy you’re looking for…the one who cried on national tv.

This is a very, very easy one…

NINERNATION.NET

Everyone complains, cries, gripes, etc…you all get my vote…:weep::doh:

Allen Iverson

Practice?