Bob Dylan in Halton

I could care less if I’m ever to hear a Dylan song, I’ve made it 30 years w/o Dylan, hoping for 30 more.

You’d probably like him a lot moss. Just cause you haven’t heard it, doesn’t mean it isn’t good.

His performances have received some poor reviews off and on through the years, and yes, he’s no singer (though many of his contemporaries would swear otherwise), but c’mon… this guy is a legend. he’s written a double album’s worth of all timers, at the least. He’s musical royalty. And though he calls it “the never ending tour”, he ain’t getting any younger.

I almost have to go to this. Not many more opportunities.

I think he’s got an awesome voice.

http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/funny/bob-dylan-no-direction-period.html

[size=10px]Tickets for currently enrolled UNC Charlotte students will be available at the Halton Arena Ticket Office. Student tickets are $25 only through the campus ticket office with no service fees. Student ID must be presented with the ticket for admission to the concert. [/size]

That’s a pretty sweet deal

Anyone know how student tickets work? If a student buys 2 tickets for me, would I be able to use them? Or would I have to show a student ID at the door?

The times they are a changin’ from the opening of The Watchmen

Watchmen intro[/quote]

Thats one of the best graphic novels I’ve ever read.

[quote=“ConcordNiners, post:26, topic:23922”]

[size=10px]Tickets for currently enrolled UNC Charlotte students will be available at the Halton Arena Ticket Office. Student tickets are $25 only through the campus ticket office with no service fees. Student ID must be presented with the ticket for admission to the concert. [/size]

That’s a pretty sweet deal[/quote]

You are such a contrarian.