Bob Huggins hospitalized in Charlotte

Just heard this and thought it would be good to pass along. I heard it across the newsroom, so I’m not sure of the details.

But, Bob Huggins was hospitalized in Charlotte after falling at the Charlotte-Douglas Airport. He was walking across the tarmac checking his voicemail when he slipped and hit his head.

Edit to say it was just precautionary. He tripped over a cone. He had a bump on his head, but never lost consciousness.
[URL]http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/05/08/sports/BKC-WVirginia-Huggins-Hurt.php[/URL]

He’s either looking for Dalonte Hill or he’s here trying to steal our recruits!

I heard he was in town to get his knife that he left in Lutz’s back…

And this is in the “49ers Sports Forum” because…?

Just heard this and thought it would be good to pass along. I heard it across the newsroom, so I'm not sure of the details.

But, Bob Huggins was hospitalized in Charlotte after falling at the Charlotte-Douglas Airport. He was walking across the tarmac checking his voicemail when he slipped and hit his head.

Edit to say it was just precautionary. He tripped over a cone. He had a bump on his head, but never lost consciousness.
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/05/08/sports/BKC-WVirginia-Huggins-Hurt.php

Haha, Karma’s a bitch isn’t it. Did they give him an alcohol test? Those cones can jump out in front of you when you’ve been drinkin the fire water.

pull the plug

pull the plug

Classic post. Hell yea, I agree. He would’ve wanted it that way.

:lmao:[QUOTE=49erPress;318753]pull the plug[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=fishniner;318739]He’s either looking for Dalonte Hill or he’s here trying to steal our recruits![/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking, maybe he was pushed, :lmao:

which one of you put the cone there? fess up.

I saw this thread on NNN that said “Bob Huggins hospitalized in Charlotte” … I got so excited!!!

Could it be?
Did Lutz really go all-in and beat the @#$% out of Huggins? Did Huggins alcoholism finally catch up with him at the new Whiskey River and he died, John Bonham style? Did a gang of his Thugs from Cincy finally catch up to him?!?

Hell no… The dumb ass tripped over a cone… As funny as it is, it’s still kinda disappointing that it wasn’t something cooler…

I think he was trying one of his recruiting tactics. He gets locked up for public drunkeness and then recruits some convicts while behind bars.

“I could get hoodlums and thugs and win tomorrow,” “I won’t do it that way.” –Charlie Weis

What an idiot. We should go visit him at the hospital, say we’re family to get in, and then punch him in the mouth. Then spray paint his filthy body green. Chant “NINER NATION” on the way out, film it, and stick it on youtube.

What an idiot. We should go visit him at the hospital, say we're family to get in, and then punch him in the mouth. Then spray paint his filthy body green. Chant "NINER NATION" on the way out, film it, and stick it on youtube.

That would be classic stuff there.

What an idiot. We should go visit him at the hospital, say we're family to get in, and then punch him in the mouth. Then spray paint his filthy body green. Chant "NINER NATION" on the way out, film it, and stick it on youtube.

Hey, it worked for those teenage cheerleaders on CNN.

yall are mean…
although, this would be a brilliant way to get new recruits.

If anything, we can just wait outside the hospital.
If anything, we can just wait outside the hospital.

Seriously, we could just stand outside as a gang in Niner Nation t-shirts, and just start throwing basketballs at his fat face when he walks out, and then hit him upside his head with a chair…WWE style. Or maybe even ECW style.

I can not believe this is getting front page coverage on charlotte.com.

AHHHH.