Bobblehead Auction- Add to your collection

I have 2 Demarco and 2 Eddie bobbleheads that I will auction off on this site with the proceeds going to Ninernation.net. PM me your bids and I will update the bids in this thread. The winning bidder also agrees to pay $5 dollars for shipping. The auction will end Monday April 10th. Happy bidding and remember it is going to a very good cause.

Does anybody have an extra Jobey Thomas. I will pay if proceeds go to NINERNATION.net.

i will trade any bobblehead but norm for a lutz! Any takers? I got a joby.

final, do need a eddie or demarco?

I don’t have a Jobey

no sorry if i was not clear. I need a Lutz, i have an extra of the rest that i would trade(except norm).

gotcha. nice avatar btw

yea i like your too, family guy is awsome.

Good idea, Jimmy. We all need to chip to help Mac with the cost of hosting the site. I know it’s expensive. We should do a fund drive. We all would be lost without this place.

i came up with a jobey, sorry wouldnt be willing to give it to ninernation.net

If anyone has extras of anyone besides demarco and eddie pm me because Id definitely be willing to buy them from you just let me kno

Thanks for the gesture Jimmy…that’s highly decent of you and I’m sure Mac will greatly appreciate any little bit of help he can get.

We’ve done an annual fund drive in the past so it’s something we’ve considered doing again as well. I know they come across as some sort of solicitation but we’re trying our best to keep the site free of ads, banners and popups.

Thanks to everyone that supports the site.

Yes, thanks Jimmy, the gesture is much appreciated. I’ll always take any help I can get.

The disappointing season probably had an affect on us not doing a fundraiser this year…

[QUOTE=jcl49er;165459]Thanks for the gesture Jimmy…that’s highly decent of you and I’m sure Mac will greatly appreciate any little bit of help he can get.

We’ve done an annual fund drive in the past so it’s something we’ve considered doing again as well. I know they come across as some sort of solicitation but we’re trying our best to keep the site free of ads, banners and popups.

Thanks to everyone that supports the site.[/QUOTE]

Maybe we could do a big fund raiser to raise money for the cost of this site and any extra money that we raise could go to our favorite charity (i.e. 49er Club, Cancer Research, Beasley’s bank account, or whatever).

Currently the bids are up to $15 each.

Keep up the bidding!!!

Maybe we could do a big fund raiser to raise money for the cost of this site and any extra money that we raise could go to our favorite charity (i.e. 49er Club, Cancer Research, Beasley's bank account, or whatever).
Mac has always noted that any excessive funds would be donated to the Athletic Foundation from NNN. Unfortunately, we haven't generated enough to have any spill over into that.

If you enjoy the site, there’s a PayPal link to contribute. Every little penny helps but it’s certainly not required in order to enjoy this community. But I know it’s not cheap maintaining a place like this. And if you’ll look around, you’ll be hard pressed to find a sports messageboard that comes anywhere close to the quality of ours. That’s not being arrogant, that’s just stating the facts.

Article on the Bayeux Tapestry regarding King Harold II being shot with an arrow to the right eye:

[I][I]"In addition it was common medieval iconography (symbolism) that a perjuror dies with a weapon through the eye, thus the tapestry suspiciously emphasises William's rightful claim to the throne, since Harold broke his oath to William and thus died with an arrow in his eye."[/I][/I]

I have no point. Just wanted to point out the genius of finalfourtyniner’s avatar.

I got Norm BH at Goodwill. I don’t know who would give those away.

[QUOTE=lutz9er;165692]I got Norm BH at Goodwill. I don’t know who would give those away.[/QUOTE]

You can be sure someone’s wife made them get rid of their Bobbleheads…

Or that the wife herself got rid of them

The Bobblehead auction raised $76.00 for the site. Mac can retire now…