Bobblehead Brad Lambert

Will buy from anyone selling

If the market value is on par with his coaching ability you should be able to get one for a low price.

I’m sure there were plenty in the trash cans after yesterday’s sh*t show… I know mine would have been

My wife tried to buy one from a teenage girl, who just gave it to her. My buddy scooped two that were just left in the stands at the end of the game.

They were not in high demand.

I know several were left on the front row of my section when we left. Should have grabbed a stack of them but was too pissed to even think of that. At least I had enough sense to keep my own.

I saw a broken one with no legs on the way out… how fitting.

Also, I was late getting in and totally forgot they were rumored on this board.

Was there actually any press that were giving them out on Saturday? Of any kind?

I did not see one message from the AD.

[quote=“chargrad2008, post:6, topic:30626”]I saw a broken one with no legs on the way out… how fitting.

Was there actually any press that were giving them out on Saturday? Of any kind?

I did not see one message from the AD.[/quote]
There were a couple tweets and looks like three emails mention the bobblehead. There were only 1,000 available, and dividing that by five gates, you had to get in right as the gates opened to have had a chance at receiving one. The AD is gonna get their feelings hurt everyone left them behind, not try anymore… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“emf, post:7, topic:30626”][quote=“chargrad2008, post:6, topic:30626”]I saw a broken one with no legs on the way out… how fitting.

I did not see one message from the AD.[/quote]
There were a couple tweets and looks like three emails mention the bobblehead. There were only 1,000 available, and dividing that by five gates, you had to get in right as the gates opened to have had a chance at receiving one. The AD is gonna get their feelings hurt everyone left them behind, not try anymore… :P[/quote]

The main entrance was handing them out when we entered 25 min prior to kickoff.

Our AD loves bobbleheads because they love “yes men”.

My brother said he would sell his for $25 if anyone wants to pay that.

When do we get a Mark Price Bobblehead?

Can he ship it to me for $25 total? If so PM Paypal address

clt demands a belk tower bobble rod.

[quote=“cltniners, post:13, topic:30626”]clt demands a belk tower bobble rod.[/quote] Clt is aware this sounds like an adult toy, no?

clt didn’t think of that.

The title of this thread sounds like an editorial comment.

Still looking $25 for bobblehead shipped to me