Bobby in High School

I went to the same high school that Bobby did as well as many members of my family. Some of them even went there when Bobby was there. He is in the middle incase you couldnt figure it out w/o the mustache

Bobby was #10

niiiiiiiiiice

Oh damn how cool is that

You should blow that up, put it on a poster and take it to a game. That’d be funny.

[QUOTE=ninerID;155598]Bobby was #10
[/QUOTE]

“If you’re a shooter, you go to Charlotte!”- BP

White boy with a headband! :biggrin:

I shouldn’t talk, I had freshmen classes with him…

NinerID when did you graduate from Bandys, my step mom went there.

also according to my Mom, if you ask people that graduated from bandys in the mid 70’s, Bobby and a guy named Curtis (dont know his last name) invented the Alley-oop. If you look at the link below bobby’s teamate James McCleave was a pretty dominate high school ball player, a few years later Vernon Odom came along, i dont know where he went to college (if he even did), but the guys is #3 all time in the state (#2 for a long time until Jameson Curry came along, but he had a 3 point line)
[URL=http://northcarolina.ihigh.com/recordbook/bbb.html]http://northcarolina.ihigh.com/recordbook/bbb.html[/URL]

NinerID when did you graduate from Bandys, my step mom went there.

2001 I doubt i went to school with your mom though :wink:

oh nah you didn’t lol. She would’ve been there in the early 80’s.

Thought you were an old timer.

:lmao:

Any doubt Bobby is shooting a 3 ball?

was there a three ball back then?

[QUOTE=the daxified one;155649]was there a three ball back then?[/QUOTE]

NO.

then how has lutz fallen in love with it so much?

then how has lutz fallen in love with it so much?
Because a team with some of the best 3-point shooters in the league in DA, Lee, (and Marcus), combined with one of the best rebounding teams in the nation, such a stragedy can work.

Uh oh, I didn’t just get myself into this…

Crap, too late…

[QUOTE=HP49er;155620]White boy with a headband! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

That looks like a nose guard. Did he have a broken nose he was protecting?

That looks like a nose guard. Did he have a broken nose he was protecting?

That’s what I was thinking. Appears to be a protective device of some sort.

In the first pic, I think we can see the early stages of Bobby’s infamous hair part. :tongue:

I dunno why, but I like headband one. Maybe it’s just because I could never picture Bobby wearing one.

[QUOTE=49er1;155661]That looks like a nose guard. Did he have a broken nose he was protecting?[/QUOTE]

Don’t know, but I can find out.