Bobby Lutz Feature

Be sure to check out today’s feature on Coach Lutz featuring some insights from a childhood friend and Gary Williams from the Morning Sports Page. Again, look for the big RED racks around town.

Now that you guys have had a few weeks. I think its time to say I’ve found this addition to the sports scene to very worthwhile.

Interesting mix of columnists & sports.

Keep up the good work.

FYI…if someone in the Concord Mills area is still looking for a BIG RED rack, I saw one recently at the McDonalds/BP gas station at I-85 & Speedway Blvd.

I read the article online this morning. Great article. It got some airtime this morning on MSP. I’ll pick up my copy on the way home at Bojangles. :smiley:

I’m about to head out and pick up a couple cajun filet biscuits. Dem good eats.

Is there a listing of places where it can be find or at least in Pineville?

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 01:48 PM [b] Is there a listing of places where it can be find or at least in Pineville? [/b]
Yeah, same question. Where's the closest place to campus I could pick one up?

I wish I had a listing, unfortunately I don’t. All I can tell you is that there are 21 locations in university (I know we’re at Bojangles, Logan’s, and the Concord Mills location another poster mentioned). A co-worker found one at a Bruegger’s in South Charlotte this weekend, where there should be about 15 locations.

Wish I could be of more help, but if you find a place, just go back every Monday morning and they’ll be there.