Bobcats and Playoffs? It could happen...

At 1 game back I would think they’re chances are better than 22%.
I’m trying to care, but it’s hard when the owner is in DC & the General Partner is in Chi-town.
Plus the Checkers already clinched a playoff berth, & the Hurricanes have almost clinched.

At 1 game back I would think they're chances are better than 22%. I'm trying to care, but it's hard when the owner is in DC & the General Partner is in Chi-town. Plus the Checkers already clinched a playoff berth, & the Hurricanes have almost clinched.

Yeah but what exactly does hockey have to do with basketball?

If the Bobcats make the playoffs there will be HUGE buzz in Charlotte whether BJ or MJ are in town. I actually hope BJ doesn’t show up to another game the rest of his life. I just want him to sell asap and gtfo.

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds[/URL]

espn projects 22% chance of making it. come on, come on

well that’s probably because 6 of the last 8 are on the road, including closing out with a 4 game road trip because of BJ’s retarded horse show that nobody cares about.

what a f*ckin tool that man is.

well that's probably because 6 of the last 8 are on the road, including closing out with a 4 game road trip because of BJ's retarded horse show that nobody cares about.

Plus the team we’re chasing, Chicago, plays 5 of their last six at home including bottom feeders NJ, NY and Toronto.

It’s going to be tough for us.

It’s also tough when you blow a 12 point lead with 5 minutes to go and lose. That’s 2 straight road games we should have won but instead we blew double digit leads.

Ray Allen=Antichrist

It's also tough when you blow a 12 point lead with 5 minutes to go and lose. That's 2 straight road games we should have won but instead we blew double digit leads.

Preach it.

Ray Allen=Antichrist

yup

it’s a good thing we’re gonna finish with a 7 game winning streak or else the loss tonight would really piss me off.

[QUOTE=ConcordNiners;398314]It’s also tough when you blow a 12 point lead with 5 minutes to go and lose. That’s 2 straight road games we should have won but instead we blew double digit leads.[/QUOTE]

The refs kept the Celtics in that game. We shoot 102 shots and get 7 foul shot attempts…F’N HORSE$HIT

It’s hard not to give up a late run to the defending champions when you played and beat the 2nd best team in the league the night before. Once it hit OT we were doomed. Officiating was more than questionable…especially when Paul Pierce holds the arm of anyone that tries to go for a rebound…that was ridiculous.

well that's probably because 6 of the last 8 are on the road, including closing out with a 4 game road trip because of BJ's retarded horse show that nobody cares about.

what a f*ckin tool that man is.

QFT