Bobcats and Playoffs? It could happen...

How can you not get excited about the situation the Bobcats are currently in?

Some really favorable results tonight with the Pacers, Nets and Bucks all losing. The 'Cats (currently on a 4 game winning streak) are now only [B]1.5 games out [/B]of the 8th spotwith 21 games to go!!!

We already have the tie-breaker against the Bulls and we’ll have chances to get the tie-breakers straight up against the Nets and Pacers and tie the tie-breaker against the Knicks.

This team is good enough to make it. They look like a playoff team (I watch every game) on the floor right now, executing beautifully on offense and playing very tough defense.

Larry Brown’s teams are known to finish off the season strong so anything is possible.

Who else is excited?

I’m definitely excited…gotta tear it up in March because April sched. is full of road games if I’m not mistaken.

I'm definitely excited....gotta tear it up in March because April sched. is full of road games if I'm not mistaken.

6 of the last 8 are on the road but the competition isn’t that tough.

I just pray we’d match up with the Celtics and not the Lebrons. Should be an exciting playoff atmosphere in Charlotte either way. Hope we can get there. Those trades have been paying off dividends. Diaw is such a great all around player…Bell and Radmanovic are providing such good depth as well. This team is going the right direction, playoffs or not.

I just pray we'd match up with the Celtics and not the Lebrons. Should be an exciting playoff atmosphere in Charlotte either way. Hope we can get there. Those trades have been paying off dividends. Diaw is such a great all around player..Bell and Radmanovic are providing such good depth as well. This team is going the right direction, playoffs or not.

Chances are we’ll get paired up with one of those teams, I’d rather play them than the Magic though, we have no answer for Howard.

Even though the Bobcats remaining schedule is mostly on the road, I believe it is the easiest out of the teams playing for that final spot. I pray for the Celtics to get the one spot, we will just look silly against the Cavs.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;389381]Chances are we’ll get paired up with one of those teams, I’d rather play them than the Magic though, we have no answer for Howard.[/QUOTE]

Any team with a legit Center and we’re dead in the water because Okafor is so undersized. Great win last night against Atlanta. Could really do some damage if they take their 6th in a row against the Knicks tonight.

5 in a row with a quick turnaround in MSG.

Playoffs?! Don’t talk about playoffs! - Jim Mora

Just had to do it.

Let’s go Celtics!!!

Does Bob Johnson even realize HIS Bobcats have a shot at the playoffs? And will he even show up to see the team play if they do make the playoffs?

The Bobcats have actually transitioned into a team that is fun to watch. I try to catch most of their televised games and have been to one already this season. I am going to the Houston game next Friday (the only good thing that came out of getting laid off - lower concourse level seats for free). It would be nice if we take over that 8th spot next week at the Houston game…craziness. At least one of our teams with a losing record has some promise for post season play!

Anyone that has been one of the haters of the Bobcats that’s planning to jump on the bandwagon when they get good…go ahead and jump on and hold on tight. If you haven’t caught a game since they picked up Bell/Diaw/Radmonovic, you’re missing some great basketball. Just got 6th in a row (franchise record) against the Knicks tonight. Travel to the Spurs on Tuesday…should be interesting. That would be a huge win.

[QUOTE=brentrob55;389987] (the only good thing that came out of getting laid off - lower concourse level seats for free)[/QUOTE]

I got laid off and I didnt get lower level tickets…Did i do something wrong? Am I missing something???:confused:

1.0 games back with 8 to go

on the road at KG-less Boston tonight. GO BOBCATS

haha we’ve beaten the Lakers 6 out of the last 7 times. I love it :biggrin:

We can do this. If we play the Celts in the playoffs, we’ll give them a good series.

i think we’d get the cavs, passing chicago and detroit might be asking too much. I hope tickets dont cost too much.

Wish the Cats had the Lakers 3 more times this season! If they played every game as good as they do againt LA there would be none of this talk about possibly making the playoffs… Raja Bell plays Kobe better then anyone in the NBA…

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds[/URL]

espn projects 22% chance of making it. come on, come on