Bobcats new alt. road unis

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/alternate_unveiled_060816.html

IMO, these look 1000000 times better than their current road unis. I am really looking forward to picking up one of these in swingman trim.

Those should not be the ALTERNATE road jersey but the PRIMARY road jersey.

Much, much nicer than the ugly Orange ones.

Indeed. I feel that they may do this once the alt. jersey outsells the regular one 5 to 1.

I like it a lot (forest gump)

agreed but the bobcats text looks like a church league softball one color screen print.

Stache looks constipated in that picture. I like the unis, though. I can almost guarantee they have them because the orange ones weren’t selling. It’s all about the benjamins.

Man, we have GOT to be bored around here…

me likes

Holy crap the Stache looks white in that picture.

I just hope the new marketing man realizes this team plays in Charlotte NC and not the ghetto. The thug type of enviroment may play well for the BET crowd that Bob Johnson helped create, but in Charlotte to gain the average fan that is not going to work. I went to one game and hated it… and I even like rap music! I will give them another shot this year and see if anything has changed.

1. I like this jersey.
Authentic blue jerseys are currently available exclusively as part of a special offer for Bobcats fans. New season ticket holders who sign up for two or more club seats beginning with the 2006-07 season will receive an authentic blue jersey, autographed by the player of the customer’s choosing.

2)They should at a minimum do a random giveaway for continuing season ticket holders as well. I hate when people do stuff to attract new customers but ignore the continuing customers.